Favorite Lines From A Movie | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Favorite Lines From A Movie

Reaction Score

I have posted below what follows

Last edited:

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
"You know, Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. From growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guy's got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, a guy's got seventeen. But if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from."

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
"You know, Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. From growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guy's got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, a guy's got seventeen. But if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from."

Thanks. Highly underrated, Tarantino written film. Double like. Hopper's response is classic race baiting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There’s no crying in baseball!

Attachments

• 72B3AD37-841E-4453-A392-FD88AF0EC179.jpeg
    72B3AD37-841E-4453-A392-FD88AF0EC179.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 38
Reaction Score
One of the great favorite lines movies is WHEN HARRY MET SALLY with Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan, Bruno Kirby, & Carrie Fisher!.

while driving to NY,
BC: What if I say I'm sorry?
MR: You can't take it back!
BC: Why not?
MR: Because now it's out there!

while driving to NY,
BC: We can't be friends!
MR: Why not?
BC: Men & Women can never be friends because the sex part always gets in the way!
MR: So you're saying if the man doesn't find the woman attractive they can be friends?
BC: No, they pretty much want to nail them too!

on airplane,
MR: orders a cocktail
BC: (from seat behind MR) University of Chicago?
MR: yes.
BC: Did we ever (pumping fist) bing, bing,
MR: No!

on airplane,
MR: It's amazing, you look like a normal person but really you're the Angel of Death!

BC: In the life of a single guy, after sex he lies there wondering "how long do I have to lie here before I can leave!"

BC: I had THAT dream again.
MR: what dream?
BC: I was having sex, and the E. German judge gives me an 8.8, the American judge gives me a 9.8 and my mother and the English judge give me a 5.6!

Bruno Kirby: You tell her (MR) about other women?
BC: yes, I told her about the woman I was with the night before during sex I made her MEOW!
BK: You made a woman MEOW?
BC: Yes, don't you?

In the Stage Deli the fake scene between Meg Ryan & Billy Crystal where she says women sometimes fake , and BC says not with me, and MR proceeds to fake an in public!

And many, many more great lines!
A tremendous movie I recommend it to ALL the BYers!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
"I finally had an and my doctor said it was the wrong kind".

"I've never had the wrong kind. Ever, ever. My worst one was right on the money".

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey craig, can I borrow your car .... hell no, you need to borrow yourself a job with your broke ass.

Remember it, write it down, take a picture. I don't give a .....

Reaction Score
Your brain's been getting in the way.
Well that's hardly ever been the case.

The first I saw you I knew I was done with bar girls and strippers and motorcycle chicks.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom