Facts... | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Facts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that's your criteria, not mine. If you don't like it, change your argument.

What the hell does this even mean? I can see you're struggling to express yourself. But that's no surprise.

Reaction Score
What the hell does this even mean? I can see you're struggling to express yourself. But that's no surprise.

Yes, it's no surprise that you can't follow basic logic. I literally laid the entire thing out for you. I gave you definitions. You are slow

Reaction Score
Don't know how to link the thread from my phone. The thread is titled "Not good" started by Fishy on March 5th of this year.

I posted, "If UConn is in any way similar next year, Ollie is gone. Your response was and it was your first post in the thread, "It doesn't matter. Without Ollie UConn basketball is OVER."

That's right. If you fire Ollie this year, no one will come here, not to a place in the AAC that just fired a coach 4 years from a national championship. UConn will be over if you fire him next year. No way. And my very next post under that lays out all the reasons.

I know there's a contingent here that thinks Ollie is on his last legs this year. I'm telling you, if that happens, any coach with a future is going to KNOW that the UConn job is where your career goes to die. You're not hiring anyone of consequence if you fire Ollie this year. it will be something on the order of BC firing Skinner and ending up with Christian or whoever the hell followed him, but with a magnitude 10x greater.

Reaction Score
Yes, it's no surprise that you can't follow basic logic. I literally laid the entire thing out for you. I gave you definitions. You are slow

Everyone can see what you posted and the fact it had no relation to anything I posted.

Reaction Score
Everyone can see what you posted and the fact it had no relation to anything I posted.
it's not my fault you don't understand your argument. I have tried to help you fix it, but you are too incompetent to understand what you yourself suggest

Reaction Score
it's not my fault you don't understand your argument. I have tried to help you fix it, but you are too incompetent to understand what you yourself suggest

If you can't understand these words ("I'll be astonished if the next coach goes to the NCAAs twice in 4 years and wins a national championship...") you have problems. If you think these words = "Ollie can have 10 straight losing seasons and shouldn't be fired," then you are deranged.

Reaction Score
superjohn said:
I'm not going to scroll through the whole thread but I've seen you say several times in the past that firing Ollie would be the end of UConn basketball or something to that effect. The notion that we can never do better than Ollie no matter how badly he does here is what I'm guessing JMick is responding to.
Nope, never said that.

But, if you're not going to read the posts, then why even bother responding? Makes no sense.

upstater, 48 minutes ago Report

upstater said:
It doesn't matter. Without Ollie, UConn basketball is OVER.

Reaction Score
If you can't understand these words ("I'll be astonished if the next coach goes to the NCAAs twice in 4 years and wins a national championship...") you have problems. If you think these words = "Ollie can have 10 straight losing seasons and shouldn't be fired," then you are deranged.
oh my god you're actually slow. your criteria for keeping Ollie is based on the past. Because it is based in the past, nothing in the future can change that. so by your own statements you're saying he cannot be fired, ever.

Reaction Score
oh my god you're actually slow. your criteria for keeping Ollie is based on the past. Because it is based in the past, nothing in the future can change that. so by your own statements you're saying he cannot be fired, ever.

LOL. My criteria for keeping a coach is based on the past. As opposed to what? O my god... can't believe you are serious.

Of course it is based on the past.

Holy cow.

And you're the one talking about Intro Philosophy classes???? Really?

So because my criteria is based on the past (what else would it be based on?) you create an absurdly reductive analogy that makes you look stupid. And that's what you learned in Philosophy 101.

Reaction Score
superjohn said:
I'm not going to scroll through the whole thread but I've seen you say several times in the past that firing Ollie would be the end of UConn basketball or something to that effect. The notion that we can never do better than Ollie no matter how badly he does here is what I'm guessing JMick is responding to.
Nope, never said that.

But, if you're not going to read the posts, then why even bother responding? Makes no sense.

upstater, 48 minutes ago Report

upstater said:
It doesn't matter. Without Ollie, UConn basketball is OVER.

Facts...

Reaction Score
Have the last word JMick and Superjohn, because I am done with your idiocy.

Reaction Score
LOL. My criteria for keeping a coach is based on the past. Huh. As opposed to what? O my god... can't believe you are serious.

Of course it is based on the past.

Holy cow.

And you're the one talking about Intro Philosophy classes???? Really?

So because my criteria is based on the past (what else would it be based on?) you create an absurdly reductive analogy that makes you look stupid. And that's what you learned in Philosophy 101.
whiffed again. It's not my fault you don't understand the consequences of your own logic. It's not an analogy either, it's your own argument. If you base retaining a coach on one or two seasons, then by your own argument you can't get rid of him ever.

Reaction Score
He can't possibly be that stupid. Lying can be a mental illness, he might just be pathological.
he reminds me of a certain someone who I cannot point out without being put in boneyard timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom