F#$king ESPNU!!!! | The Boneyard

F#$king ESPNU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I dont have it and dont want to pay another cent to the greedy cable company for it so i cant watch the game!!! how i hate cable companies!!!

Reaction Score
I dont have it and dont want to pay another cent to the greedy cable company for it so i cant watch the game!!! how i hate cable companies!!!
firstrowsports.eu and vipbox.tv both streaming Connecticut @ Memphis

Reaction Score
I'm able to get it on my Android tablet with espn app using optimum login.

Reaction Score
WatchESPN will have it as well - so set up your comp. Who is your provider? ESPNU is normally provided WITH 1 & 2

Reaction Score
to watch espn u online you have to log in with your account info and since i dont have espn u it blocks me from watching online. smfh

Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:

Your an idiot if you think it's solely the cable companies that drive up prices. How about when ESPN demands 500% increases during contract negotiations? Guess thats the cable companies issue, eh? SMH.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You choose not to pay for a station that allows you to watch multiple Uconn games because you're mad at the cable company? An cable company executive could punch me in the nuts, steal my wallet and I would still pay him a small monthly fee to let me watch Uconn games.

Reaction Score
Jailbreak your phone then AV it to the TV and you have all sport channels instantly and the reception is all in HD format. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and its FREE

Reaction Score
For approximately $12 a month, you can add the Digital Preferred package on Comcast. It contains ESPNU. Then next month, cancel it. If you call them now, they can turn it on immediately before the game.

Also when I called to do so, they offered me a package of digital preferred for a year at a discounted rate below what I had been paying. It's all a game with Comcast.

Reaction Score
You choose not to pay for a station that allows you to watch multiple Uconn games because you're mad at the cable company? An cable company executive could punch me in the nuts, steal my wallet and I would still pay him a small monthly fee to let me watch Uconn games.
Yeah something like that. I guess you wouldnt mind your neighbor banging your wife either?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
For approximately $12 a month, you can add the Digital Preferred package on Comcast. It contains ESPNU. Then next month, cancel it. If you call them now, they can turn it on immediately before the game.

Also when I called to do so, they offered me a package of digital preferred for a year at a discounted rate below what I had been paying. It's all a game with Comcast.
Have cox and i could problably do the same but im all set. ill watch it online on some free streaming sight.

Reaction Score
We are 3 time NC champs UCONN! We should be on CBS or NBC delaying the national news!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Yeah something like that. I guess you wouldnt mind your neighbor banging your wife either?:rolleyes:
You see an equivalency between the two? Clearly your irrational so you initial decision not to pay $5 a month to see Uconn to spite the cable company makes a bit more sense now. And, if he had a saucy wife he wanted to share I might be in to it.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Seriously you wouldn't pay $3 extra per month to watch UConn? What do you need $2 for?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I'm in the same boat.

What channel is UConn on? Okay - give me that channel.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I had a long diatribe criticizing this thread's sentiments, but I thought better than to post it.

So i'll post this instead...

I don't think you're going to get a lot of simpathy on this issue...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Those complaining about being relegated to ESPNU yesterday should realize that only ESPN's baby, the ACC, is going to get top billing from now on.

Today, UConn/Cincy and even Louisville/Houston are on ESPN2 at primetime.

ACC takes ESPN.

Who is left with ESPNU? #1 Florida vs. Missouri, #16 Iowa St vs. #10 Kansas.

I wouldn't take it so personally next time, unless you are still really pissed about the ACC.

For some reason, the B1G has chosen to relegate itself to the BTN, as though the nation is clamoring for the B1G basketball tournament right now. Odd decision, but I'd personally rather be on ESPN2.

Reaction Score
Are you going to make topics like this every time they play on something other than ESPN or ESPN2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom