F#$king ESPNU!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

F#$king ESPNU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How can Uconn expect people to pay for tickets to the XL Center or get into a better conference when its die-hard message board fans won't even pony up $5 to watch a conference tournament game in HD against a top 25 team?

Reaction Score
Also there is a new concept called the "local pub" You probably live close to one. Oh wait now you have to buy a beer. Damn you coulda ordered ESPNU for that price.

Reaction Score
How can Uconn expect people to pay for tickets to the XL Center or get into a better conference when its die-hard message board fans won't even pony up $5 to watch a conference tournament game in HD against a top 25 team?

UConn has no problem with its fans watching TV. It's one of the best at people sitting on their couch with the tube on. We're not all following the OPs lead.

Reaction Score
UConn has no problem with its fans watching TV. It's one of the best at people sitting on their couch with the tube on. We're not all following the OPs lead.

I know most here are not like that, it just really surprises me when I see any like that. If it is your team you make it a point to be able to watch the game especially a post season game. It's not like this was broadcast on the Uzbekistan Jai-Lai network. The cost of this game is equal to a medium (vente?) starbucks coffee.

Reaction Score
Those of you criticizing me for not adding another 12 bucks a month on my cable bill are more than welcome to pay for it. If not then give some helpful opinions like some of the other posters if not then stfu!

Reaction Score
I dont have it and dont want to pay another cent to the greedy cable company for it so i cant watch the game!!! how i hate cable companies!!!
If you go with First Row DO NOT download or click on anything other than the link. You will end up doing a system restore if you do because they will load a dozen or more junk programs. Click on the link and wait (usually 30-40 secs).

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Those of you criticizing me for not adding another 12 bucks a month on my cable bill are more than welcome to pay for it. If not then give some helpful opinions like some of the other posters if not then stfu!

If you don't want the criticism then don't post the same thing every time a game is on ESPNU.

Reaction Score

This isn't the first or last time Uconn has been on ESPNU or a network like CBS Sports. If you have not figured out how to get the game some other way then subscribing it is no wonder you can't afford the $12.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

All due respect, but you said in another thread (eerily similar to this one, as a matter of fact) that you have a 55 inch 1080p television. With that hardware, how do you not have an HD package? At least on Comcast, none of ESPNU, CBSSN, FOXSN, or NBCSN are on a specialty tier.

As I said then, it's like having the $1/4mil Ferrari, but not $20 for gasoline. Most people here have given you ways to watch UConn, if you choose not to, that is on you. It's like the epistle about the drowning devoutly religious man.

That is why I said you won't get much sympathy here. It's up to you to get into the boat. So in my view you have two choices: Either do something about it or STFU yourself.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You didn't say you couldn't afford it. You just said you didn't "WANT" to pay the cable companies another cent. Those are different things entirely. Totally understand if you can't afford it right now. We've all been there.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the reaction when UConn plays their first round game on Tru TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom