Ezi Magbegor | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor

Reaction Score
So many great points many of you have made.
Ezi seems like a perfect fit for U Conn if she chooses to come play college ball in the US.
I do think that 2 or even three bigs , as long as they are of different college classes Geno would make work. At the level of recruits being mentioned all seem to be great choices and you work to obtain each and every one of them. Once any choose to commit then the remaining ones will build that into their choices.
As I've mentioned in another thread some players can and will sacrifice playing time for all of what U Conn brings and is. Others just need to play more, play earlier and be the "it".
Usually Geno and the coaches get it right but once in awhile, as with the recent transfer out it isn't meant to be. Until one gets to U Conn and goes through it one can not and does not know how they will react.
So all in all go after these 4-5 top bigs and get hopefully 2-3 and work it out. Great players with the right mind set and backgrounds can and do find the way to work together.
Bronx23

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Her name is Sandy Brondello. A bordello is ... well, something else. ;)
We have the something else here in Nevada, except for Clark and Washoe Counties, because they have cities larger than 100,000 people. When the law was established the only two cities that had that many people were Las Vegas and Reno.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Has she made any visits to other schools or has she scheduled any?

Reaction Score

I'm frankly shocked and amazed...............one key question, does anybody know if she is visiting other schools...............if not that would be truly encouraging.............of course if she picks UConn and spends her entire freshman year on the bench I'll be really unhappy

Reaction Score
I believe UCLA and Oregon were her other schools.
Both teams have Aussies in them.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Ezi can stay in Australia if she wants to play with other Aussies. Her brother attends school on the east coast (Georgia).

Some of us had heard about an earlier date for the visit. I'm not sure what the timing means for visit(s) to the west coast.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm frankly shocked and amazed.....one key question, does anybody know if she is visiting other schools.....if not that would be truly encouraging...of course if she picks UConn and spends her entire freshman year on the bench I'll be really unhappy
Any of this sound familiar?
Megan Walker was going to Texas.
Christyn Williams was "scientifically" about 40 % chance of coming to UCONN.
ONO was not coming to UCONN if Charli Collier was still coming.
Ezi was an extremely long shot of coming to America.
UCONN needs to start looking at other 2019 post players like "Maori Davenport"
I am going to need you to be a tad more positive, no player has spent an entire freshmen year on UCONN's bench.

Reaction Score
She's not playing in the U20 Australian championships for Victoria this week so she might be visiting soon.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
She's not playing in the U20 Australian championships for Victoria this week so she might be visiting soon.

Ezi is currently in Italy attending the Opal's training camp. According to Carl Adamec, she'll be visiting the last weekend in Feb. Some of us had heard the weekend of Feb 17 but the visit will be a week later. Maybe she'll venture south and visit her brother while in the states.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Ezi’s visit is huge. Hopefully, like ONO’s visit last fall, it will be the clincher. Because of her experience in the Aussie pro league, Ezi will be far more “college ready” than your typical recruit out of HS, and able to contribute as a freshman.

Ezi would also give the Huskies some serious size, with the ability to suit up 6’6”, 6’4”, 6’4”.

Reaction Score
Any of this sound familiar?
Megan Walker was going to Texas.
Christyn Williams was "scientifically" about 40 % chance of coming to UCONN.
ONO was not coming to UCONN if Charli Collier was still coming.
Ezi was an extremely long shot of coming to America.
UCONN needs to start looking at other 2019 post players like "Maori Davenport"
I am going to need you to be a tad more positive, no player has spent an entire freshmen year on UCONN's bench.

Hey, what do you mean........................my consistent negativity on these recruits coming to UConn draws them in like a magnet.....................I'm apparently a UConn good luck charm..................if I start to be positive, things might start going downhill fast......................you should know my motto by now......... .........expect the worst and be delighted when you're wrong!!!!!!................BTW....... I'm sticking to the idea that ONO will be a Husky because Charli Collier isn't..................:D:D

Reaction Score
I'm frankly shocked and amazed.....one key question, does anybody know if she is visiting other schools.....if not that would be truly encouraging...of course if she picks UConn and spends her entire freshman year on the bench I'll be really unhappy

Just answered my own question if this UCLA poster is to be believed

Coach Cori and Coach Tony traveled to Australia last September "for 48 hours recruiting a very good player who is an even better person! She will be visiting in late January or February." Also considering UConn and Oregon so presumably the "very good player" is indeed Magbegor and one can assume she's received a scholarship offer.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Hey, what do you mean....my consistent negativity on these recruits coming to UConn draws them in like a magnet......I'm apparently a UConn good luck charm...if I start to be positive, things might start going downhill fast.......you should know my motto by now.... ....expect the worst and be delighted when you're wrong!!!!!!......BTW.. I'm sticking to the idea that ONO will be a Husky because Charli Collier isn't...:D:D
CB, Keep making those negative offerings to the MOJO Gods.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom