Expansion Study | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Expansion Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This makes absolutely no sense.

Cable subscribers in Fairfield County still pay $2.60 for SNY (basic cable) and it is the channel for some (not all) of UConn's tier 3 sports.

It pains me to do this because it is so basic and elemental and it sounds like I'm insulting you, but I have to do it anyway: Connecticut is a state. Not a city. Most states in this country have multiple DMAs. Just because Ohio State is not located in Cleveland's DMA does not mean that Cleveland isn't Buckeye territory. They pay the same amount for BTN in many corners of the state.

That's because it's not a legitimate study of the facts. It's propaganda, designed to promote BYU. I can't believe anyone here is seriously debating the merits of this cr@p. In fact, when it first hit Twitter, it was presented as a leaked version of the study the B12 had commissioned. Obviously, that's completely false because it's just something a BYU fan compiled to appease the LDS higher-ups.

BYU is great at propaganda, same as the Scientologists. All fanatical religious sects are willing to distort the facts to suit their narrative. That's why, despite @BamaCoug 's seemingly sweet and friendly entrance into the Boneyard, he has refused to correct the rather glaring (and easily fixed) misreporting of our market size. (You'll notice he did find the time to cut/paste his crap Tweets about BYU's superiority to all other expansion candidates.)

BYU is also great at putting aside their religious beliefs when it's convenient for them. Within an hour of the WTNH article/poll, the results had been tainted by an LDS member running the poll through a macro to give BYU 10x more votes than any other school, including UConn. Hey, I guess it's not a sin if it's done to promote the faith.

Yet the Boneyard wants to be civil and try to have a rational discussion with someone trying to put a shiv in UConn's back by intentionally misreporting data.

How lovely.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
And the Revenue data is arguable too. I think you need to look at true "revenue" by not counting subsidies as athletic revenue. That almost seems like cheating. And UConn leads the way in the subsidy area among the candidates at $27 million. I get that it means a dedication to sports overall, but it also represents programs trying to upgrade and spend to "prove" to P5 conferences that they're P5-like ... and don't represent a renewable source of $$$.

Most schools take subsidies. UConn had grown accustomed to funding our sports at a Power conference level. The subsidies (mostly from student fees, Big East exit fees collected, and tax dollars) are to maintain a Power conference budget. This is an asset, not a detriment.

But since you brought up revenue parameters, what can you tell us about tithing and LDS church fees? Because BYU is private and not subject to the same FOI / open book policies that public universities, such as UConn, are, I'm sure you can understand that I do not, for one single second, believe that BYU does not use church funding, perhaps channeled through "private donations", into supporting their sports.

But that's not the point - the point is that UConn is 1 and BYU is 2 in terms of commitment towards funding our athletic programs at a "Power conference" level. With increased TV revenue and exposure that comes from playing in a power conference, that level of commitment will continue to soar. Again, the focus needs to be on how committed a school is to fielding and funding a full, competitive athletic department. UConn and BYU have shown that.

Reaction Score

Oh ... we're plenty well-off. Actually, if BYU and UConn were added to the Big12 we would be #1 (BYU at $57,400) and #2 (UConn at $53,900) in "Median Salary After Attending" (above even vaunted current Top Dog Texas @ $52,800)

https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/school/?230038-Brigham-Young-University-Provo

Here's the link to the Google spreadsheet on Academic strength and how BYU and UConn would fit into the current Big12 academically. The stats I'm quoting are from the last column before the ranking to the far right.

https://twitter.com/jjfuller72/status/704221056790298624goo.gl/znwiIp

What I'm saying is that BYU has high-earning alumni that also spend plenty of money. Advertisers won't turn their nose up at our $$$ just because of our religion/beliefs/practices.[/user]

Reaction Score
Here is the original tweet, which was subsequently picked up by a number of message boards and media outlets:

Pinned Tweet
Jeffrey Fuller ‏@jjfuller72 May 4

Here it is folks! All the @Big12Conference data on expansion candidates leaked. http:// /ppGJIF (They paid, I did it all for free)

1:19 PM - 4 May 2016 · Details
32 retweets 33 likes

Exactly what is "leaked" about any of this??????

Boy ... guess we need to insert a new sarcasm meter in you my friend. You're is totally broken.

Reaction Score
... any data listing that doesn't come to the conclusion that UConn and BYU are 1 and 2 is a flawed list.

Can you answer a question for me - what is a distinguished/powerful alumni? What is the criteria used to determine which school's alumni fall into this category? I found it odd that all schools except for BYU have a 'N/A'. Most schools have influential alumni. I don't know how much weight each category had in coming up with your fanbase report but I'm just trying to get a feel for how the numbers ended up how they did.

You're way too kind and level-headed for a sports-board Dooley! I'll try to address your points.

So here's the link to the spreadsheet that takes the 4 most-discussed candidates (some would trade UCF for Houston though) and compares our Fan bases/Alumni bases to the current Big12 members.

I believe you only saw the one looking at just the candidates. I felt BOTH types of spreadsheets were important and people making decisions and writing/posting about CR would find them relevant. There were a few items that were interesting, but, because of a lack of data, I weighted VERY lightly. Among the current Big12 plus the 4 expansion candidates, only 2 (BYU and Texas) showed up in two of the columns ("Powerful" and "Distinguished" Alumni). Only 3 schools (Texas, Oklahoma, and BYU) showed up in "Social Media Top 25". Because of a lack of full data/complete ranking these 3 factors together only totaled 4% (1%, 1%, 2% respectively) of the end result. Also, I gave everyone else a "tie" at the median of the un-rated school as well. All this aimed to both give some credit to the "stand-outs" but not punish the "no-shows"/"n/a"s too much (especially relative to one another.)

Compare that to the "Influential Alumni" Column which DID rank all the schools. That one factor had more weighting at 6% that the other 3 combined. BYU was 2nd behind Texas and UConn was a very respectable 6th out of the 14 schools compared.

I hope that explains that point.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The media market number there of 20 is a very arguable point, because it's counting a portion that isn't in that media market. Around 60% of BYU fans live OUTSIDE of the Utah/SLC media market, but that isn't accounted for in the chart.
Good conversation. The Connecticut "media market" includes all of Connecticut. DMA's are an advertising construct based on the reach of broadcast television. Take a look at the map below to see the Connecticut DMAs.
upload_2016-5-8_21-49-7.png

That bottom corner is the most densely populated and wealthiest part of our state. It has just under a million people in it. When you talk about Connecticut, it makes little sense to lob off about a third of the population. Keep in mind that UConn has no competition within the state. It is the state university and a land grant institution. If you are troubled by the approximation top 20 DMA, you could say that UConn brings the #30 DMA in the country, plus another million people.

There is a much better argument that it is a reach for BYU to claim the population of Salt Lake City as a part of it's fan base. Certainly Utes fan might argue otherwise, since it is the home of the University of Utah.

I've seen that table before, and it does a good job of highlighting UConn's strong points.

I think the chart does a great job of taking a snapshot of four possible candidates for Big 12 expansion. Let's take a look at it again.

upload_2016-5-8_22-8-6.png

Exactly which of the criteria do you feel isn't relevant?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Are you willing to give up your no Sunday play stance? BYU feels like a non starter until they decide they are willing to be a team player. The WCC might be willing to accommodate The BYU Brand, but I can't say that UT, OU or KU need to do you any special favors. Especially if other options hold no unreasonable demands for entry.

Sunday play is an absolute "no go" for our institution. If that is what keeps us out then we are fine staying Indy/WCC. You seem to be couching it as us making "Unreasonable Demands" on the conference, but that is not what we are all about.

One of our 13 "Articles of Faith" (the 11th) penned by Joseph Smith in 1842 says the following:

We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
We won't play on Sunday as a matter of religious conscience, it being a part of our LDS faith. We don't care if anyone else does play sports on Sunday and don't view them as "sinners" or anything.

Really though, the only place where this might be a sticking point is in conference tournaments ... the regular season sports schedules are easily worked around this.

Dennis Dodd reported that he was told at the recent Big12 meetings that "Sunday Play" wouldn't be an issue keeping BYU out ... even though he projected a few other reasons as being a problem for us (mainly just being a private university and religious to boot ... but he must have a short memory since the Big12 just added TCU a few years back).

Reaction Score
Exactly which of the criteria do feel isn't relevant?

Well, first off, I don't think the Big12 Expansion committee cares one bit about how many MLB players were drafted. Baseball?!?

It's also very selective on the time frame. Some of the figures start at 2000, others at 2003 & 2004. Yet ALL of those capture the "heyday" of UConn Football while ignoring the fact that those few good years may have been an aberration on the radar screen of UConn football (which was atrocious before that time, and is pretty bad right now).

You just can't ignore everything before 2003 and pass it off as "comprehensive." Sure, more recent is more relevant, but I can promise you that the Big12 powers are more impressed with our National Championship in 1984 and our Heisman Trophy in 1990 than they are with your 3 Big East championships nearly 10 years ago (especially since it was a weakened Big East and "P5" only in name by the last few years.) These Big12 ADs, Bowlsby, and Univ. Presidents know their college football history pretty well.

And everyone keeps on spouting off about how LARGE the Media market is (slices of NY too) but not addressing the fact that the NE cares relatively little about CFB. Once you're NE of Penn State, you're in NFL territory and CBB territory. Not CFB. Football drive ratings is worth more than all the other college sports put together from a TV standpoint.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/08/u...ere-college-football-means-the-most.html?_r=1

Y'all got a great board here. Good discussion. I may need to recruit some other Cougar fans to come check things out here.

Reaction Score
I had a bad link in there about the Academic stack up ... this one should work.

Reaction Score
@BamaCoug face it if BYU would play sports on Sunday and wasn't so needy/high maintenance they would be in a P-5 conference already. They sit in a great location between both the Pac12 and B12. BUT they aren't for those 2 reasons I stated above! Face the facts...they are easy to see!
@temery time to shut this guy @BamaCoug down...his act is getting old VERY quickly!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well, first off, I don't think the Big12 Expansion committee cares one bit about how many MLB players were drafted. Baseball?!?
I think it is an indication of the overall health of the Athletic department, if you consistently turn out pro athletes. The big pro sports in the US are football, baseball and basketball. All four of the prospects listed do well in generating MLB pros, with UConn coming in second to Houston.

I suggest that this isn't as random as "distinguished alumni top 30" and has far more probative value regarding a universities value to an athletic conference.

It's also very selective on the time frame. Some of the figures start at 2000, others at 2003 & 2004. ...You just can't ignore everything before 2003 and pass it off as "comprehensive."
The Huskies began their two-year Division I-A transition period in 2000, and became a full-fledged Division I-A team in 2002. From 2000 to 2003 the team played as an independent. The years before that really aren't relevant. Do you care how many Yankee Conference Championships we won? So if you are looking at UConn football this period you want to examine. This isn't cherry picking data, like for example creating categories for which you only have data for BYU.

Since our football program is young, this approach hurts UConn as it does not show 9 of our national championships. Our all inclusive total is 22 national championships.

Some of the figures start at 2000, others at 2003 & 2004. Yet ALL of those capture the "heyday" of UConn Football while ignoring the fact that those few good years may have been an aberration on the radar screen of UConn football (which was atrocious before that time, and is pretty bad right now).

Actually "bad" years are the aberration for the program. One bad coaching hire, Paul Pasqualoni, set us back, but prior to that national commentators noted that UConn had a fairly meteoric rise as I-A program. We like our current coach, and feel like were headed in the right direction.

It is noteworthy that even with very short 1-A history, UConn already has two conference championships and 1 BCS bowl. Tough to characterize that negatively.

Here's the thing UConn isn't a one hit wonder when comes to sports. We have a history of success across many sports. The evidence, outside of one bad hire, suggests that that will be no different for football.

And everyone keeps on spouting off about how LARGE the Media market is (slices of NY too) but not addressing the fact that the NE cares relatively little about CFB.

Sometimes I think it is tough for westerners to realize the population density of the Northeast. Here is a frame of reference according to the national census:

Connecticut's total population as of 7-1-15 was 3,590,886 in a state of about 5,000 square miles.
Utah's total population as of 7-1-15 was 2,995,919 in a state of about 82,000 square miles.

Connecticut does not compete with a P-5 program. UConn reach extends to NYC and into the rest of the New England. Now for networks, the primary value is total number of cable households not the number of that tuned in to any one game. So your argument that the NE doesn't watch football isn't relevant. Now I will say, there is a secondary value for conference networks from advertising revenue. There viewers do matter. But the truth is that Connecticut's ratings have been pretty solid. Heck the woman basketball team played Notre Dame on ESPN last year and outdrew some football games.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Now for networks, the primary value is total number of cable households not the number of that tuned in to any one game. So your argument that the NE doesn't watch football isn't relevant. Now I will say, there is a secondary value for conference networks from advertising revenue. There viewers do matter. But the truth is that Connecticut's ratings have been pretty solid. Heck the woman basketball team played Notre Dame on ESPN last year and outdrew some football games.
Meanwhile BYU's ratings are dismal.

To put it into perspective: A regular-season women's basketball game between UConn and Notre Dame had a bigger TV audience than either of BYU's last two bowl appearances.

I don't see the value in adding that school. They don't really win, they don't turn out pros, they don't draw viewers, and they're the second team in their own market for pretty much every Olympic sport as well as (arguably) football.

Reaction Score
That's because it's not a legitimate study of the facts. It's propaganda, designed to promote BYU. I can't believe anyone here is seriously debating the merits of this cr@p. In fact, when it first hit Twitter, it was presented as a leaked version of the study the B12 had commissioned. Obviously, that's completely false because it's just something a BYU fan compiled to appease the LDS higher-ups.

BYU is great at propaganda, same as the Scientologists. All fanatical religious sects are willing to distort the facts to suit their narrative. That's why, despite @BamaCoug 's seemingly sweet and friendly entrance into the Boneyard, he has refused to correct the rather glaring (and easily fixed) misreporting of our market size. (You'll notice he did find the time to cut/paste his crap Tweets about BYU's superiority to all other expansion candidates.)

BYU is also great at putting aside their religious beliefs when it's convenient for them. Within an hour of the WTNH article/poll, the results had been tainted by an LDS member running the poll through a macro to give BYU 10x more votes than any other school, including UConn. Hey, I guess it's not a sin if it's done to promote the faith.

Yet the Boneyard wants to be civil and try to have a rational discussion with someone trying to put a shiv in UConn's back by intentionally misreporting data.

How lovely.

You're completely insane and rather asinine in your analysis. Downright offensive at other points. Propaganda? Scientology?

You want me to change all my data sheets and re-calculate everything because of your re-ranking of your media market size? Even if it's accurate, that's a lot of work to appease a few people on a UConn message board. Do you insist that every national reporter that uses your actual media market size give you those extra 10 points?

Many argue that BYU is the most followed/favored team in the Las Vegas Market. Do we get to add that to our numbers too? Did I do that?

In your insular view you don't seem to understand how complex it is to truly value fan bases and media markets for each individual school.

At the end of the day I hope it's BYU and UConn because I think most sane people view us as having the best resumes by quite a bit. But I hope you're not representative of your fan base in general.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile BYU's ratings are dismal.

To put it into perspective: A regular-season women's basketball game between UConn and Notre Dame had a bigger TV audience than either of BYU's last two bowl appearances.
Nice google search with cherry-picking an article written by the MWC that still feels spurned that we left them for independence.

First off, our last Bowl game 3.575 million viewers ... a HUGE jump for the LV Bowl, so your claim is incorrect.

College Football TV Ratings — Sports Media Watch

And does a UConn fan really want to bring up Bowls? You've only been to one since 2010 and haven't won one since 2009. We're going on 11 straight bowl appearances. And BYU's the team that "doesn't really win?" ... coming from a UConn fan ... REALLY?

Here's a comparison of our TV ratings just last year ...

Reaction Score
@BamaCoug face it if BYU would play sports on Sunday and wasn't so needy/high maintenance they would be in a P-5 conference already. They sit in a great location between both the Pac12 and B12. BUT they aren't for those 2 reasons I stated above! Face the facts...they are easy to see!
@temery time to shut this guy @BamaCoug down...his act is getting old VERY quickly!
Are you calling for me to be banned from the site for posting sourced data? I've taken a lot more criticism than I've doled out too. We realize that we may get shut out because of Sunday play or people thinking we're weird religious people. I can pretty much promise that you like most of the Mormons you actually know. Easy to paint us a weird/needy/high-maintenance online, but we are actually very easy to get along with ... assuming people are open to that possibly being an option.

Reaction Score

Sometimes I think it is tough for westerners to realize the population density of the Northeast. Here is a frame of reference according to the national census:

Connecticut's total population as of 7-1-15 was 3,590,886 in a state of about 5,000 square miles.
Utah's total population as of 7-1-15 was 2,995,919 in a state of about 82,000 square miles.

Connecticut does not compete with a P-5 program. UConn reach extends to NYC and into the rest of the New England. Now for networks, the primary value is total number of cable households not the number of that tuned in to any one game. So your argument that the NE doesn't watch football isn't relevant. Now I will say, there is a secondary value for conference networks from advertising revenue. There viewers do matter. But the truth is that Connecticut's ratings have been pretty solid. Heck the woman basketball team played Notre Dame on ESPN last year and outdrew some football games.

Yeah, I get that theres a whole lot of people in the Northeast that don't care about college football (present company excluded of course)

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

These numbers are actually wrong. Just a little bit of googling shows as much.

And you're missing the basic point, anyway: The only thing BYU really brings to the table is a football team that A) draws fewer viewers than the UConn women's hoops team, B) never, ever competes for the title, and C) doesn't put guys into the league.

Mountain West feels like the right level for you guys.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Yeah, I get that theres a whole lot of people in the Northeast that don't care about college football (present company excluded of course)
And the fact that you think it matters if anyone cares about football in the northeast shows how little you understand the situation. Cable boxes matter, not viewers (see Rutgers/Maryland). That said, interest in UCONN in CT is extremely high (see SNY carriage fees).

Dooley

Reaction Score

A touch unfair. If this was true, then the B1G surely wouldn't have added Rutgers a few years back. RUTGERS. You have taken shots at UConn's football history and that's your choice. But if you truly want to scoff at a northeastern football program with no history of success (over 100 years of losing), look no further than New Jersey State U. UConn has a BCS bowl on its resume. Rutgers can't even say that. And despite all this, Rutgers was an crucial piece of the puzzle that just saw FOX pay an obscene amount of money for half of the B1G's Tier 1 rights. When the second half of the B1G contract is bid and won, all conference members are looking at a $40M-$50M/yr payday. And why is that? Because Rutgers, complete with their 100 year resume of losing and scandals, brought new cable boxes to the conference. The same cable boxes that UConn can bring...but with a much more complete and competitive athletic department.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I felt BOTH types of spreadsheets were important and people making decisions and writing/posting about CR would find them relevant. There were a few items that were interesting, but, because of a lack of data, I weighted VERY lightly. Among the current Big12 plus the 4 expansion candidates, only 2 (BYU and Texas) showed up in two of the columns ("Powerful" and "Distinguished" Alumni). Only 3 schools (Texas, Oklahoma, and BYU) showed up in "Social Media Top 25". Because of a lack of full data/complete ranking these 3 factors together only totaled 4% (1%, 1%, 2% respectively) of the end result.

Thanks BamaCoug, you certainly took on quite an undertaking trying to dive into many of these criteria!

Social media rankings is really so misunderstood with so many gray areas. For example, your sheet ranks UConn fan engagement very low. However, I can conduct a quick Google search and the results show completely otherwise. But here's the thing - I have no idea which is right, your data or what I can find online. That's why these fan indexes are so difficult to trust.

AddThis Reports March Madness Social Media Trending Stats
  • During the Championship Game, UConn fans were 66 percent more engaged than University of Kentucky (UK) fans.
  • However, leading up to the Championship Game, UK fans were the most engaged online. When compared to the Final Four teams, UK fans were 60 times more engaged than the next most active group of fans, the Florida Gators. They were also 70 percent more engaged than the University of Wisconsin fans and 75 more engaged than fans of their championship rival, The University of Connecticut.
  • Online engagement peaked at 11:15 p.m. EDT when momentum turned in favor of the UConn Huskies and became the subject of two-thirds of the 1.8M tweets about the game.
  • In the lead-up to the Final Four, fans of UK and UConn were 11 times more likely to share via Twitter compared to Facebook while Wisconsin and Florida fans preferred Facebook to Twitter by 3:1.
  • As expected, the most engaged state throughout the series was Connecticut.This was followed byKentucky and Wisconsin.
brandsnap-march-madness-12-638.jpg

Then there is this...

MM-Engagement.jpg

So, as you can see, there is plenty of data out there that paints a VERY different picture of UConn fan engagement on social media.

However the data is put together or presented, the theme remains the same. UConn and BYU have the most fans, by far, in comparison to any of the other rumored B12 candidates.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Nice google search with cherry-picking an article written by the MWC that still feels spurned that we left them for independence.

First off, our last Bowl game 3.575 million viewers ... a HUGE jump for the LV Bowl, so your claim is incorrect.

College Football TV Ratings — Sports Media Watch

And does a UConn fan really want to bring up Bowls? You've only been to one since 2010 and haven't won one since 2009. We're going on 11 straight bowl appearances. And BYU's the team that "doesn't really win?" ... coming from a UConn fan ... REALLY?

BYU has a better football program and history than UConn. It's true. I don't think anyone here disagrees. On the other hand, UConn's FBS history is impressive in a short time span if you really look at it, and see that all the down years came due to a single ineffective coach. Upon hiring a new coach we were back in a bowl in the second season. We will be again this year.

Now, aside from football.
  • UConn has 4 men's basketball national championships in recent years. BYU has had some decent teams, we recall Jimmer, and Danny Ainge, but it's an easy win. NCAA tournament games bring significant money to the league.
  • In women's hoops, UConn is the only program in the country that fundamentally alters both fans and tv viewers. The only one. Simply adding UConn will double or triple home attendance for every other team in the league. The TV impact is even bigger. With a network, that is hugely valuable.
  • Population density and cable reach to support a network is much stronger for UConn. BYUtv already exists and is incompatible with a B12N. Do you plan to dump it? I didn't think so. So BYU can't contribute content to the B12N. While you are right that BYU has lots of loyal alumni, they are spread out, which is a negative for cable rights fees. UConn has a history of driving very high rights fees statewide (including Fairfield county that you cut off).
  • You laughed about baseball...do you even know anything about the B12? Baseball is pretty serious at UT and OU and OSU. The best player on the Houston Astros? UConn guy.
  • Academics are a wash. Both are fine schools well above the mean for the league. Giving either any points for this or that is just stupid. It's data that is looked at only to determine whether the school will drag down or lift up the league in general. Both lift it up. Memphis, UCF and USF would drag it down. Cinci is average.

Reaction Score
You have to be very careful when you're looking at ratings. You can't compare an AAC game on ESPNews to a BYU game on ESPN. A lot of the AAC games got relegated to U and News because ESPN has (had after B1G leaves) so much Saturday content. There's never a highly rated ESPNews game because so few people actually get the channel. The AAC does pretty darn warn well when they actually have an ESPN time slot.

Reaction Score
You're completely insane and rather asinine in your analysis. Downright offensive at other points. Propaganda? Scientology?

You want me to change all my data sheets and re-calculate everything because of your re-ranking of your media market size? Even if it's accurate, that's a lot of work to appease a few people on a UConn message board. Do you insist that every national reporter that uses your actual media market size give you those extra 10 points?

Many argue that BYU is the most followed/favored team in the Las Vegas Market. Do we get to add that to our numbers too? Did I do that?

In your insular view you don't seem to understand how complex it is to truly value fan bases and media markets for each individual school.

At the end of the day I hope it's BYU and UConn because I think most sane people view us as having the best resumes by quite a bit. But I hope you're not representative of your fan base in general.

And now you're true colors finally come out.

You're spreading outright less about the size of our media market and I'm asinine in my analysis?

You claimed on Twitter that this was "leaked" information from the B12 study and I'm insane?

Your wacko sidekicks went so far as to rig an online poll, giving BYU 10X more votes than any other school (by cheating, btw; the votes were there almost immediately).

Like I said, anything goes if it's for the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom