Exodus at Wichita State... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Exodus at Wichita State...

Reaction Score
If what I've heard is true, Wichita may need to fill 8 scholarships this off-season.
As it stands, they currently have 8 spots filled.

Today, Wichita State offered a spot to former Notre Dame-West Haven star, and recently graduated Santa Clara guard Tahj Eaddy. Between one year at Southeastern Missouri and two seasons at Santa Clara, he's had a solid collegiate career and only needs 10 more points to reach 1000 in his career.

No matter where he lands, I wish Eaddy best of luck!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I mean, didn't we basically experience the same thing under Ollie a couple years ago? We lost Steve Enoch, Vance Jackson, Juwan Durham, and Makai Ashton-Langford all in one offseason. Tough scene on the Boneyard back then.
Some saw the writing on the wall, others were preaching ten toes in. Glad it’s in the past.

Reaction Score
Fernandes committed to UMass. He’s a Woodstock guy and the former coach is an assistant there. UMass has like 6 or 7 kids from Woodstock now lol

Reaction Score
Will they field a team next year? Asking for a friend? The American lost UConn & Wichita in the same season. Sucks for them.
They currently have 7 scholarships for next year with transfer offers on:

* Trey McGowens
* Tahj Eaddy
* Justice Hill (former #396 recruit from Arkansas)

Etienne/Dennis/Wade are not bad starters, they just have no depth at all.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Fernandes committed to UMass. He’s a Woodstock guy and the former coach is an assistant there. UMass has like 6 or 7 kids from Woodstock now lol
Holy crap another Woodstock kid?!

Reaction Score
Grant Sherfield to Nevada.

Great spot for him. He's in a program in a solid conference that loves transfers, does a nice job developing guards and their star guard Jalen Harris will graduate the season before he is eligible to play. Also, nice job by Nevada getting a recruit that is eligible for three years.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
if they werent in the aac i might actually feel sorry for them, they were the only conference program i didnt actively root against.

i used to think wichita and vcu were the strongest candidates for any further big east expansion (dayton will never get another obi toppin, sorry)....but wichita is quickly trending towards the ecu/tulane/usf ring of aac hell

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
if they werent in the aac i might actually feel sorry for them, they were the only conference program i didnt actively root against.

i used to think wichita and vcu were the strongest candidates for any further big east expansion (dayton will never get another obi toppin, sorry)....but wichita is quickly trending towards the ecu/tulane/usf ring of aac hell
Dayton will be just fine - always been a really good program and will continue on that track

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I didn’t follow WSU when they were in the MVC (and really not even when they were in the American) - but what is up with Gregg Marshall? Guy was in line for some high major looks and decided to stay at WSU and now this?

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Why is Stevenson considered such a clown? Don’t know much about it him, but would like to needle my UW fan friends.

Reaction Score
Why is Stevenson considered such a clown? Don’t know much about it him, but would like to needle my UW fan friends.
After the handshake line when Wichita State won in the double OT game back in January in the XL center, Erik Stevenson walked to center court, waved at the crowd, blew kisses and talked smack to the crowd.

Funniest thing about it is that he fouled out halfway through the first OT.

Reaction Score
Holy crap another Woodstock kid?!
Lol 3 of their 4 incoming kids (3 recruits, 1 transfer) are from Woodstock. Honestly its a pretty good job by them forging a pipeline with a growing local prep program. I teach there now and they're getting a very good one in Cairo McCrory (son of Hartford state senator Doug McCrory).

Reaction Score
Dayton will be just fine - always been a really good program and will continue on that track
but not good enough for the big east

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
After the handshake line when Wichita State won in the double OT game back in January in the XL center, Erik Stevenson walked to center court, waved at the crowd, blew kisses and talked smack to the crowd.

Funniest thing about it is that he fouled out halfway through the first OT.

Well, now that he's in the Pac-12, he doesn't need to worry about seeing many fans in league games.

Reaction Score
Lol 3 of their 4 incoming kids (3 recruits, 1 transfer) are from Woodstock. Honestly its a pretty good job by them forging a pipeline with a growing local prep program. I teach there now and they're getting a very good one in Cairo McCrory (son of Hartford state senator Doug McCrory).
I remember Doug playing at South Catholic alongside Mike Thomas in the 80s. All state I believe. Saw them in the packed Aquinas gym. Good memories of high school basketball.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Someone to watch out for here is Tyson Etienne. Mac’s cousin. We need a guard, we fairly heavily recruited him out of HS. Played for PSA which has essentially become a feeder program for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom