EVINA IS COMING BACK! [Merged Thread] | The Boneyard

EVINA IS COMING BACK! [Merged Thread]

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
After so many here lectured about what Evina "needs" to do or "should" do, Evina has made the decision on her own terms, for her own life.

I for one am happy for both Evina and the rest of the team. She's a pure gem. Her teammates will love having her around, and the mere thought of seeing her in a UConn uniform for another season will bring me many an offseason smile.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Wonderful news. I was just about to post on the Evina-WNBA thread that she had only 3 more hours to let the W know if she intended to make herself eligible for the draft.

As info, Aari McDonald, Didi Richards & Dijonai Carrington have all declared for the draft. Stanford & AZ players technically have 48 more hours to declare.

Reaction Score
After seeing her postgame interview I felt she was coming back.
E said the team was embarrassed and disappointed for not playing UConn basketball and that she was embarrassed for our alumni and fans. Evina is a courageous and proud women and did not want to go out that way. I think it also says something about what the UConn program means to her.
Evina and the team have nothing to be ashamed of and the roar of the crowd will be deafening when we welcome them back next season.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
E.png

Reaction Score
E said the team was embarrassed and disappointed for not playing UConn basketball and that she was embarrassed for our alumni and fans. Evina is a courageous and proud women and did not want to go out that way. I think it also says something about what the UConn program means to her.
Evina and the team have nothing to be ashamed of and the roar of the crowd will be deafening when we welcome them back next season.
Her loyalty to the program and coaching staff is there for all to see. Her post game comments sounded like she felt she owed something back and she intends to keep her promise and stay and try and win next season, regardless of whether that means she has less playing time or goes lower in the draft.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It is always the converts that are most zealous. ? ?

Reaction Score
This is wonderful news. Evina, when healthy, has the ability to get to rim at will and has crafty moves around the basket. The question is not skill, but health. When her body feels right she is a triple-double in the making. I really really hope that she will rehab this offseason and come back health wise pre-surgery Evina. I believe she will improve her shot making. Looking forward to a determined, take no prisoner squad next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom