Everyone's Mad Right? Ok, Say Ollie goes at some point.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Everyone's Mad Right? Ok, Say Ollie goes at some point....

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

There's too much logic and not enough blind homerism for a post like this to get any kind of traction. Most people on here are still under the impression that Gibbs is some megastud PG/leader who spent the last 2 years dishing like 7 apg for 2 really good Seton Hall teams.

Just wait until tonight against Memphis for the excuses to flow: he is adjusting, his ankle hurts, other guys don't make shots.

Reaction Score
I don't find any silver lining in the fact that one of our elite recruits has to come back next year because of under development or poor production. I liked it far more when uconn was getting four guys in the top 22 picks and a fifth guy in the second. That's uconn basketball.

I also don't find this to be any sort of a feel good thing at all, nor do I find it to be a guarantee of anything. Not being developed has never stopped kids from going pro in the past so I never assume a kid will be in school until he is.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Nobody saying he is, but I'm sorry, this guy isn't the coach most think he is, guess we'll see. More and more these games are becoming a habit, routine, what ever, not a WTF LOSS.. UCONN or any other program has never won a thing with a dribble happy team that has not got a clue on how to run any set plays, but yeah I'm psyched, let's go win a NC.
Yeah. Just 1 NC in 3 years. Go play with power lines.

Reaction Score
Son of Kemba and Shabazz? Pretty sure that's not possible.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Reaction Score
There's too much logic and not enough blind homerism for a post like this to get any kind of traction. Most people on here are still under the impression that Gibbs is some megastud PG/leader who spent the last 2 years dishing like 7 apg for 2 really good Seton Hall teams.

Nobody is under that impression at all nor should they be nice he's been short of expectations. The one BY impression that is obvious is the next post you offer which has anything positive to say about anyone in particular will be your first. Nobody is as predictable as you and there's something to be said about that. You're a megastud.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Nobody is under that impression at all nor should they be nice he's been short of expectations. The one BY impression that is obvious is the next post you offer which has anything positive to say about anyone in particular will be your first. Nobody is as predictable as you and there's something to be said about that. You're a megastud.:rolleyes:

You probably just notice my critical posts more than you notice my positive posts. I'm not just going to blindly lap someone's balls if they've done nothing to inspire confidence.

That being said, Gibbs had a great game, and like I've been saying all season, he was used more as a scorer and less as a pure pg, which is the way he needs to be used. It's not his fault that he's not really a pure pg, I blame Ollie more for utilizing him incorrectly for what his skill set is.

Reaction Score
You probably just notice my critical posts more than you notice my positive posts. I'm not just going to blindly lap someone's balls if they've done nothing to inspire confidence.

That being said, Gibbs had a great game, and like I've been saying all season, he was used more as a scorer and less as a pure pg, which is the way he needs to be used. It's not his fault that he's not really a pure pg, I blame Ollie more for utilizing him incorrectly for what his skill set is.

How you lap anyone's balls is on you - eyes open or closed, that's not me.

Other than that I agree completely with the Gibbs/Ollie thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom