Ever wonder about Chris Daley was like as a player? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ever wonder about Chris Daley was like as a player?

Reaction Score
The USC starters were: the 6'3" McGee twins, Paula and Pam, and 6'2" Cheryl Miller up front, and Cynthia Cooper and Rhonda Wyndham, at the guards. Rhonda and Cheryl were freshmen. I think Pam McGee is Imani Stafford-McGee's mother. The look of the 1983 championship is much more like the look of a Tennessee-UCONN game from the nineties. At one point, Cheryl Miller jumps over the scorer's table going for a loose ball and then jumps back over the table to the court to get back in the play. She was a wonder to watch on defense. Until the last 4 minutes of the game, Miller was the only USC player to shoot free throws and she was 11-13. Fantastic game.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The USC starters were: the 6'3" McGee twins, Paula and Pam, and 6'2" Cheryl Miller up front, and Cynthia Cooper and Rhonda Wyndham, at the guards. Rhonda and Cheryl were freshmen. I think Pam McGee is Imani Stafford-McGee's mother. The look of the 1983 championship is much more like the look of a Tennessee-UCONN game from the nineties. At one point, Cheryl Miller jumps over the scorer's table going for a loose ball and then jumps back over the table to the court to get back in the play. She was a wonder to watch on defense. Until the last 4 minutes of the game, Miller was the only USC player to shoot free throws and she was 11-13. Fantastic game.
Her brother Reggie said that she could out jump him when they played one on one when he was growing up.

Reaction Score
I saw an interview with Reggie where he talked about his father picking him up from a high school game and he was so excited that he had started for his team and scored 40 points. He said that his father was driving and Cheryl was in the front seat. He said that it was quiet and Cheryl just smiled at her father. In a few minutes, her father said, "Cheryl just scored 105 points in her game." Reggie said, "That's not possible." But it was.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom