European game replays | Page 2 | The Boneyard

European game replays

Reaction Score
Happy to see the team in a game situation but I have to say that was some pretty ugly basketball............I hope the remaining games are a bit more competitive.......

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
What is the game playing in the U.S. tomorrow?
3F0FBDB7-CFCE-418D-9DE1-80C2188357B5.jpeg

Reaction Score
When I go to that site and click on the Uconn game from yesterday, all I get is a black screen that pops up? HELP
1florida- - I guess I'm not the only one that got the black rectangle!

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
1florida- - I guess I'm not the only one that got the black rectangle!
For anyone seeing just the black rectangle, it's most likely your adblocker. I turned off mine and I was able to see the ad (which was skippable) then I was able to watch the game.

Reaction Score
It was funny when I watched their first game the first thing I noticed is how hard it was to tell where the court lines were. It made me want the LED floor that Ines played on where they could change the floor to anything. UConn basketball floor for the game or a volleyball floor for that sport, or whatever. In a few years everyone will have them.

Reaction Score
For those having issues watch the rebroadcast on a laptop, I switched from watching on Firefox to Chrome. It worked fine on Chrome.

Reaction Score
For those having issues watch the rebroadcast on a laptop, I switched from watching on Firefox to Chrome. It worked fine on Chrome.
I watched it on Firefox. But had to turn off ad blocking.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
through the first half 1st impressions:

ines looks great: composed, comfortable and energetic. seems like she knows she belongs with the vets. seems to follow nika's version of d.

Q: like her energy and confidence and her commitment to d. seems to be an aggressive scorer (hurray!).

croats not very good at rebounding.
If you like Q now, you’ll love her next year.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the UConn edited version will be better than yesterday's version. Geno seems to be giving KK lots of time at PG. We need bodies for the front court.

Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hopefully the UConn edited version will be better than yesterday's version. Geno seems to be giving KK lots of time at PG. We need bodies for the front court.
I think Geno has seen enough of KK to trust her. He knows she is a gamer, and will make plays on both ends of the court. He knows that she won't hurt the team. She blends in. Look at the number of assists she’s had in the first two games.

Geno was sure of that when he saw her in high school. He just wanted to see her at the college level. She does it in practice. She's done it in their first two games. She probably won't start this year, but she'll get her minutes. ;)

Reaction Score
UCONN WBB WEEKLY had this in notes:

"There was reportedly an injury scare: Caroline Ducharme only got 7 minutes of action despite starting. @Gyabo08A on Twitter/X posted from the game and reported that Ducharme took a ball off the head and did not return."
NCAA rules allow a player to wear a face mask. Does the NCAA allow a player to wear a helmet?

Reaction Score
I think Geno has seen enough of KK to trust her. He knows she is a gamer, and will make plays on both ends of the court. He knows that she won't hurt the team. She blends in. Look at the number of assists she’s had in the first two games.

Geno was sure of that when he saw her in high school. He just wanted to see her at the college level. She does it in practice. She's done it in their first two games. She probably won't start this year, but she'll get her minutes. ;)
And a lot of them, Carnac...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom