OT: - Eugene Omoruyi transfers from Rutgers in dead of night | The Boneyard

OT: Eugene Omoruyi transfers from Rutgers in dead of night

Reaction Score

Odd to see a rising senior who has not graduated transfer, this late in the game. Particularly when that player seemed to have strong relationships with the coaching staff and that player was the undisputed best player on the team.

Reaction Score
Confirmed by Jerry Carino so this is legit. He was their best player and they even scheduled a game in Canada for him in his senior season. They recently added a transfer from Stony Brook that would have been his backup because he did have knee issues but this is weird. No relation to Cliff Omoruyi right?

Reaction Score
Odd to see a rising senior who has not graduated transfer, this late in the game. Particularly when that player seemed to have strong relationships with the coaching staff and that player was the undisputed best player on the team.

Bummer he isn't grad transfer qualified. Makes him irrelevant for us, well other than the utility of laughing at Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Doesn’t matter, they can still claim him with all the UConn alums as their own and whatever he earns professionally can be added to that UConn total for Rutgers basketball pro earnings!!!

What a bunch of clowns!

Reaction Score
Doesn’t matter, they can still claim him with all the UConn alums as their own and whatever he earns professionally can be added to that UConn total for Rutgers basketball pro earnings!!!

What a bunch of clowns!

I still can’t believe they thought this was a good idea.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Imagine being a future pro and preferring to sit out a year before playing your senior year than returning to a school in major conference? What happened here? must have been bad...

Reaction Score
I’m probably in the minority but I root for Pilielli and Rutgers and would take him in a heartbeat if Danny left.
I root for him but I have yet to see anything that says we should hire him.

Reaction Score
I’m probably in the minority but I root for Pilielli and Rutgers and would take him in a heartbeat if Danny left.

I think either way Pikiell won’t be there long. If Rutgers does well then a better program will scoop him up. If he does terrible then he is getting fired. I hope he kills it and leaves Rutgers in the dust.

Reaction Score

Steve's a good coach regardless of what transpires in jersie

Reaction Score
Rutgers is making strides. The first time they wanted Dan, their situation was awful. The second time, there was stuff to like or at least to feel like they were moving in the right direction. The conference is still just a weird fit for them.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Rutgers is making strides. The first time they wanted Dan, their situation was awful. The second time, there was stuff to like or at least to feel like they were moving in the right direction. The conference is still just a weird fit for them.
Rutgers got lucky that their football team peaked right before realignment; when Jersey high school football was some of the best in the country.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Rutgers got lucky that their football team peaked right before realignment; when Jersey high school football was some of the best in the country.

I still can’t believe that Louisville team blew a 3 touchdown lead....

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Rutgers was lucky that NJ is wedged between NYC and Philly, has the population density of New Delhi and most importantly that New Brunswick is in the NYC DMA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom