ESPN's WAY too early next year's top 25 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ESPN's WAY too early next year's top 25

Reaction Score
Here's a quick comparison with what The Athletic posted yesterday. Interesting omissions on ESPN list and vice versa. Clearly these lists were made without any of the transfers announced in last 24 hrs (MD)

View attachment 75336
Given yesterday's transfer announcement's these are waaaaaay too early in regards to Maryland.

Top 3? Yeah, okay. From there on, anything is too early until the smoke in the transfer portal clears a bit.

Reaction Score
N.D. at #9 is a stretch. They lose their center(and only real Big) and have 3 players in the portal. They have 1 freshman coming in and will have to hit the portal hard just to have enough players to practice.
Don't worry about ND; they have talent and will probably benefit from the portal. Maybrey is reportedly seeking super senior status and is deadly from the outside.

Reaction Score
Where do you expect our three Seniors to be drafted? Given the talent there, nothing is a given for any of them making a team. (IMO) Hope I’m wrong.
That’s why I said “may”. Certainly no guarantee they make it. I think all 3 will be drafted, although probably not in too 7-8. Believe it or not, I think Evina may have the best chance of latching on to a team. She is versatile and can play many positions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom