ESPN2 triple header 2/19 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ESPN2 triple header 2/19

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
View attachment 19950 View attachment 19950 View attachment 19950 View attachment 19950 View attachment 19950 View attachment 19950 View attachment 19950 Meh. none are better than Brown..... they ones listed are just on teams that were ranked higher and had more early season buzz than Duke. But of course Im a bit biased.

I will say that Peterson has had an incredible year. she's among the top in the country in scoring, assists, and steals. She could end up being the ACC player of the year.

They're not clearly more deserving, but they're not clearly less deserving either. The other thing that could work a bit against Brown is the senior bias in these awards.

Oops, I also forgot to mention Jankoska and Flaherty.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
They're not clearly more deserving, but they're not clearly less deserving either. The other thing that could work a bit against Brown is the senior bias in these awards.

Oops, I also forgot to mention Jankoska and Flaherty.

Well Brown did make 3rd team AP All-American as a Sophomore..... and technically she is a senior :p

Plebe

Reaction Score
I really wonder if Oregon is going to be able to keep all of their post players happy. There's the 3 you have listed from their freshman class, they have a 4th who has been out w/ a hand injury most of the season (Giomi). Also sophs Gildon and Yearwood. One Sr. this year. Other than Gildon all of those players are 6-3 or taller. Don't see how you can work 6 players into a rotation at the 4/5 position.

I'm not familiar with how good those other players are supposed to be, but Hebard will surely be the mainstay of Oregon's post game. She has All-American potential IMHO. The other post players will be vying to be her complement and/or her sub for when she's tired/in foul trouble. McGwire has earned herself a lot of capital this year as well.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Well Brown did make 3rd team AP All-American as a Sophomore..... and technically she is a senior :p

I forgot that. Man, it seems like eons since she wore a Maryland uniform.

Reaction Score
Why would UNC grant Hatchell a 2-year contract extension when it is just a matter of time before the NCAA brings the hammer down due to the 20+ year cheating scandal involving many of the women's basketball players that went through that program in the past?
So the women get thrown under the bus, instead of football and men's basketball? More southern chivalry?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom