ESPN top 25 players UConn 3 players | The Boneyard

ESPN top 25 players UConn 3 players

Reaction Score
Should temper our enthusiasm to see that the top nine players of the 25 are not at UConn. Their claim that Boston is only 4th best is bizarre. Easily THE most important player in the nation. She was great last year, and will only be better this year.

Further, of our three players listed in the top 25, only one has actually played for UConn before. Isn't that an odd position for us to be in!

Reaction Score
Should temper our enthusiasm to see that the top nine players of the 25 are not at UConn. Their claim that Boston is only 4th best is bizarre. Easily THE most important player in the nation. She was great last year, and will only be better this year.

Further, of our three players listed in the top 25, only one has actually played for UConn before. Isn't that an odd position for us to be in!
Remember these are only opinions of mediocre sports writers...nothing to worry about here... :cool:

Reaction Score

My enthusiasm doesn't depend on the thoughts of people who are wrong constantly.

Reaction Score
Uh, I’m still pretty sure things are decided by the best team, not player rankings. Fairly obvious that Uconn will not take a significant back seat to anyone talent wise over the next 4/5 years so let’s see the team. If they have added the right ingredients, which for me means mental toughness, they will be more than fine.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping with Paige in the game that she will get the ball inside to Liv on a regular basis and Liv becomes a dominant force on both ends of the court. And a Top 10 player!
Of course I do think that every "guard" on the team will be able to feed Liv and I am only singling out Paige due to her known passing prowess.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A couple notable omission IMO and who I would take off the list to add that person.
Charli Collier-Texas-Zia Cooke South Carolina
Natasha Mack OK St-Micaela Kelly Central Michigan
Ayoka Lee Kansas State-Lindsey Pulliam Northwestern
Vivian Gray-Texas Tech-Haley Jones Stanford
Kate Cain Nebraska-Kiara Lewia Syracuse
Didi Richards- Baylor (DPOY) -Kiana Williams-Stanford
Ashley Owusu-Md- Ali Patberg- Indiana

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I think Olivia should be included in the Top 25, perhaps over Paige and/or Evina. I wouldn't include Evina until she steps on the court and able to play 20+ minutes. Paige because she hasn't played a college game.

Reaction Score

But UConn is the only school who has 3 in their top 25, and one of only three schools with more than one (South Carolina 2, Stanford 2).

Reaction Score
Gee. Who's the ONLY freshman on the list? Hasn't played a game and already a force.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Destanni Henderson is seriously being slept on. I feel like she is a NPOY kind of player if she stays healthy.
1606167590643.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm hoping with Paige in the game that she will get the ball inside to Liv on a regular basis and Liv becomes a dominant force on both ends of the court. And a Top 10 player!
Of course I do think that every "guard" on the team will be able to feed Liv and I am only singling out Paige due to her known passing prowess.

Then there is the very real possibility that it will be ONO feeding the slashers from the high post. What makes this season so interesting is that we know all the players but really haven't a clue about where, with whom and how much they will each play. ONO and Muhl seem to be the only ones with a fixed position and Gabriel & Chassion are the only ones not expected to get minutes. Other than that it's all a mystery, and yet we still have this team in the FF.

In Geno we trust. Good thing Geno has this board to advise him. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

This list will look quite different in March!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom