ESPN Gameday coming for the Nova game | Page 7 | The Boneyard

ESPN Gameday coming for the Nova game

Reaction Score
another entertaining thought. How annoyed Syracuse fans are watching UConn college game day before their game. When ESPN owns there rights and doesn’t own any of ours.
Colllege Game Day at FOX affiliated UConn on Jim Boeheim at Syracuse. Two hour UConn commercial as the lead in to the Syracuse game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I sure as hell can take off the guy who didn't get it done in favor of the guy who did.

They were on a team. Individuals don’t get it done teams do. Love Bazz he was never as good a player as Donyell was but he certainly was part of 2 teams that figured out how to get it done. All depends how you look at the Top 5. I respect your choice big time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Performance in the clutch is a valid tie-breaker, imo. Bazz shot daggers again and again. And I think people forget all the accolades he won. He was an NCAA MOP and Conference MVP,1st team All-American and 1st round draft pick. And he made this speech:

He might just be our best ever.

Reaction Score
Performance in the clutch is a valid tie-breaker, imo. Bazz shot daggers again and again. And I think people forget all the accolades he won. He was an NCAA MOP and Conference MVP,1st team All-American and 1st round draft pick. And he made this speech:

Ya know UConn basketball didn’t start in 2012 right?

Best ever??? Kemba Walker would really like a word.

Smoke another one.

Reaction Score
Are the Fox trucks hiding around the corner waiting for the ESPN trucks to pull out?
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Dude…. Donyell was incredible. Pump the brakes. Maybe take a second and look at the numbers..

What are you 19 yo ?
Are we talking numbers or players?

Reaction Score
Yell has to go. Bazz was incredible.
I totally agree. I think to be on this list you have to be incredible and it helps if you single handedly lead a team to a NC like Bazz did in 2014. Yell was great, and he was incredible, but if someone needs to be in the inner circle of greatness it is Bazz Napier. Check out some of his highlight reels on the web. His outside shot, his step through drives, his ability to hang in the air, shoot with both hands, the kid was amazing. And after we won the NC in 2014 watching him give it to Emmett…. I remember him crying, screaming “you don’t know” again and again [or something like that] and Emmert just standing there with this goofball look on his face, trying to act nonchalant. Bazz was a champion among heros. You can’t leave him off. And he also a factor in the 2011 championship team. So, hell ya to the Bazz!!!!!

Reaction Score

That's a fantastic speech he gave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom