Erik Stevenson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Erik Stevenson

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I saw it and I wanted to back hand him like the biotch he is. Marshall should suspend him for a game. He embarrassed his team.

caw

Reaction Score
I saw it and I wanted to back hand him like the biotch he is. Marshall should suspend him for a game. He embarrassed his team.

nope that’s the way Marshall and his family roll. I would be shocked if Marshall did not promote that type of character.

Reaction Score
Khalid hit the game winner and had things thrown at him, and had racial insults thrown his way not even comparable. If Stevenson acknowledged the crowd after the game says something about him and it says something about our fan base.

Reaction Score
I didn't see that and he has done things against others which prove him to be a tool. But he also helped AG up once after decking him on a fast break he went over immediately to help him and be sure he was ok. That's something too.

Sounds like he did some stupid things after the game but wished he was on our team doing that. Kids a player and most importantly can shoot. I am sure I saw what he did I'd be unhappy though! LOL

Reaction Score
nope that’s the way Marshall and his family roll. I would be shocked if Marshall did not promote that type of character.
I always thought Greg Marshall was regarded as a great coach who has a lot of respect from everyone in college basketball? I never heard a bad word about him until I read this post.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just more proof of the greatness of today's crowd.
It was a pretty eloquent argument in favor of the XL Center wasn’t it? When it’s good, it’s good. No doubt about it.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I'll take the high road on this one and say that we are better than that, and also guarantee Stevenson got more than an earful when Coach Marshall found out.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Any evidence to support that? Not talking about the fan base, but Marshall himself. I've never witnessed him conducting himself in such a manner and find it hard to believe he would condone this kind of behavior from his players.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
The refs abused UConn to the tune of 42 free throw attempts and that was the least bad take in this entire thread.

Reaction Score
I can't wait until they play again, he should definitely get a forearm to the grill somewhere. Not dirty. Just physical, these things happen. Dude you play for Wichita State and you average 13.5 ppg, really? No one outside of Kansas had ever heard your name until today.
You're all riled up because an immature kid did something stupid, which is probably right in his wheelhouse, and you want one of our classy kids to stoop to his level. Makes sense to me......

Reaction Score
And you know this how? Or your opinion makes it fact?

Reaction Score
WSU’s whole fan base is just like that. Just check Twitter.

Nah. In the '06 tourney, they were in our regional in DC (along with Mason and UW). They were staying at the Grand Hyatt, which is where I used points and was staying with my son. It was a very nice group of people. If you judge any group by what "they" say on Twitter, no one in the world is nice. No more than they are on the Boneyard.

As far as the original post, once the game is over kids can do what they want and why should I care. If you're a UConn player and it bothers you, don't lose games.

Reaction Score
Who cares?

All this proves is that we have a hostile home court environment, which other teams fear. I'm sure it's the same way at Wichita State. This was the story of two great programs with passionate fan bases going at it.

This stuff is what makes the games entertaining. At the end of the day, he's just a kid having fun.
Trust me, players don't blow kisses when they win on the road at Boston College or Tulane.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Any fans who attended the game catch Stevenson’s postgame antics?

The guy walked to center court, waved to the crowd and blew kisses.

Out of all people, the guy who fouled out and couldn’t contribute at all in OT is the idiot who acts like that?

Our team worked their butts off and I’m glad we don’t have any scum like that on our roster.
He was basically saying we are leaving the AAC with a bad taste of Wichita in our mouths. We'll see more of this.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I’m sure Wichita is still bitter about that 2010 Maui Invitational loss to UConn. If they won that game they would’ve went dancing. But they lost and went to the NIT while UConn won the title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom