Erik Stevenson | The Boneyard

Erik Stevenson

Reaction Score
Any fans who attended the game catch Stevenson’s postgame antics?

The guy walked to center court, waved to the crowd and blew kisses.

Out of all people, the guy who fouled out and couldn’t contribute at all in OT is the idiot who acts like that?

Our team worked their butts off and I’m glad we don’t have any scum like that on our roster.

Reaction Score
You have to be better than that but let’s be honest I am sure he was getting an earful from fans.

Reaction Score
Lmao you’re a “top 25 team” and needed 2OT to beat a 10-5 team who lost to USF by 15
I know it went to 2OT, but Wichita ultimately covered the spread so it’s really not a bad look for them.

Reaction Score
Any fans who attended the game catch Stevenson’s postgame antics?

The guy walked to center court, waved to the crowd and blew kisses.

Out of all people, the guy who fouled out and couldn’t contribute at all in OT is the idiot who acts like that?

Our team worked their butts off and I’m glad we don’t have any scum like that on our roster.
This is just WOW. I wish the worst on WSU the rest of the way. And goodbye AAC. Freaking joke. Wish my coach put me in and told me to knock him on his ass, because I would gladly. Bulletin board material. Crush them next time boys.

Reaction Score
You have to be better than that but let’s be honest I am sure he was getting an earful from fans.

he was. But he was acting like a jerk. I think Marshall May have already been off the Court when he was doing that, which probably made him continue it as long as he did.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I don’t understand the short bangs and spiky hair look. At all. We’d have to be better than 1-20 on the road the last few seasons to know how our team would respond in that situation.

Reaction Score
What a '....amateur league breeds loser clown players. The Big East can't some soon enough.

The more I think about it being in a loser AAC conference makes our players feel like losers. I believe being in the Big East will bring out the UConn pride in our team!

I feel bad for CV & AG being stuck in AAC for 4 years. We can still give the AAC the finger by winning the tourney on they way out!

Reaction Score
I don’t mind this at all coming from a 15-1 team that is playing a team leaving the conference. If we are 15-1 and a player does that... I wouldn’t care and neither would you other less classy guys. We’ve seen worse from Calhouns teams lol

Reaction Score
He couldn't guard anyone. Nice to see that liability grandstanding after he fouled out.

Reaction Score
Anyone here complain when El Amin jumped on the scorers table and taunted the Pitt crowd after the game winner? Kids are gonna do what kids do. It's a release of emotion.

This. I am not a fan of when they do that but it’s nothing I would be enraged about. Plenty of UCONN players have done the same.

Reaction Score
Anyone here complain when El Amin jumped on the scorers table and taunted the Pitt crowd after the game winner? Kids are gonna do what kids do. It's a release of emotion.
This is a game in the middle of January and they were a top 25 ranked team. It's BS If you ask me. Glad no one asked.

Reaction Score
El Amin responded after hitting the game winner with 2 seconds left and ran to the table a split second after the last second heave missed. It was a spontaneous expression of emotion.

Stevenson fouled out in the 2nd half, sat through two OTs and then casually walked his butt to center court to taunt the fans. Much more premeditated than El Amin's burst of jubilation.

Sure, I have homer bias here, but it's a very, very different circumstance.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Was holding up an “L” to the crowd as he walked into the tunnel. He seemed to take things particularly personal for whatever reason.

Reaction Score
I saw all of his antics after the game. By that point my voice was gone and my anger was at the refs, not that dork. But it was a little surprising that nobody from Wichita staff or team told him to cut it out, but like I said, I think the coach was already off the floor at that point.

Reaction Score
I can't wait until they play again, he should definitely get a forearm to the grill somewhere. Not dirty. Just physical, these things happen. Dude you play for Wichita State and you average 13.5 ppg, really? No one outside of Kansas had ever heard your name until today.

Reaction Score
Punk kid who probably spent his whole career thinking he wasn't "respected" because he was white, but in reality he's just a dick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom