2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Got to believe that when comparing DH vs McDermott, Woodson and Self that DH stands out as far as player development and making sure that the right players are in the correct position to ensure harmony and the best chance for success.
Self has deteriorated to taking the highest scorers and throwing them together, McDermott has had some decent big men but not sure any of them have developed like Sanogo and DC and as far as Woodson is concerned, I have no idea what his gig is at IU but it has been less than good.

Reaction Score

“Heading into last weekend’s (Sept 20-22) visit with Indiana, I was told from sources that the two schools to watch were UConn and Creighton. In speaking with sources around the recruitment, Indiana made themselves a player on the visit”
….

Idk man they said a few conflicting things in this article to have any hint of what to believe all I know is UConn is doing all they can to make him a husky

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
“Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.”

Amazing these guys can spit out this "sources say it could go any direction" and think it makes them look like an insider.

Reaction Score
Amazing these guys can spit out this "sources say it could go any direction" and think it makes them look like an insider.

I mean, people do the same thing here too. Some of our most valued "insiders" are just reading tea leaves and get 50 likes on here. People like attention, and the BS is only going to blow up as this stuff becomes more and more monetized.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I mean, people do the same thing here too. Some of our most valued "insiders" are just reading tea leaves and get 50 likes on here. People like attention, and the BS is only going to blow up as this stuff becomes more and more monetized.
My guy says this is true. But things could change. Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
I've heard from a very reputable source on Reibe. He's essentially correct on 99% of his predictions. Very well connected. Turns out, Reibe will be going to college and his school selection is imminent.

Reaction Score
I get that NIL and “connecting” are big factors in recruits’ choices, but, really, why would Reibe, a guy from Maryland, choose Creighton or Indiana over UConn, the two-time defending champion, whose most recent center was a lottery pick?

awy

Reaction Score
locked on uconn got a tip from a fan who saw luke murray facetiming reibe while boarding his flight. they seem to have a lot to talk about. it's pretty hard to fake genuine basketball engagement at that high level. feeling pretty good about this one.

Reaction Score
locked on uconn got a tip from a fan who saw luke murray facetiming reibe while boarding his flight. they seem to have a lot to talk about. it's pretty hard to fake genuine basketball engagement at that high level. feeling pretty good about this one.
I want to believe this but isn’t this just giving big “my cousin at the car wash heard blah blah blah” energy ?

Regardless I choose to believe the sentiment

Reaction Score

Luke is about to earn a nice bonus of things go our way. Lead recruiter for Reibe, Mullins, and Bundalo I believe.

awy

Reaction Score
just collecting the 'random fan intervening in history'. after the med student shouting out DH in LA we have the guy who saw Luke facetiming Eric at the baltimore airport

Reaction Score
I get that NIL and “connecting” are big factors in recruits’ choices, but, really, why would Reibe, a guy from Maryland, choose Creighton or Indiana over UConn, the two-time defending champion, whose most recent center was a lottery pick?
So he can replace Kalkbrenner…a guy who stayed 5 years because his draft stock was t high enough

Reaction Score
I wonder when the Locked on UConn guy is going to realize that Jordan Hawkins’ name isn’t Andre. It’s been like 4 episodes in a row. I truly think he doesn’t know his name..

Reaction Score
I wonder when the Locked on UConn guy is going to realize that Jordan Hawkins’ name isn’t Andre. It’s been like 4 episodes in a row. I truly think he doesn’t know his name..
Are we sure he's a UConn fan? No UConn fan would make that mistake more than once.

awy

Reaction Score
creighton was pretty early on him and he likes their offensive system.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There are a variety of ways that people flex here. And it's not just me, in this very moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom