Eric Bossi Class of 2019 Power Forwards | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Eric Bossi Class of 2019 Power Forwards

Reaction Score
The guys who think Precious is a 3 have not seen him play. The way the game has gone he’s a four. His handle and jump shot are shaky. His first step is incredible. And he can guard multiple spots. But where the game is going he is a four. At least for the next couple years.

Precious seems to be tied pretty deep with Under Armour. Left to go to IMG who’s Under Armour. Seems to be a guy who’s going to wait, I see His recruitment getting chaotic.
5 star players can afford to wait and I believe Precious will do exactly that and see who commits where. If I had to put odds on UConn getting him I'd put our chances at about 25% if he waits until Spring due to the number schools involved.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There can be a Travis Reid or similar transfer at times.

It happens, but those guys rarely walk into a situation with a lot of incumbent players at their position. They walk into a good team with an obvious hole because they want buku minutes.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
S p a c i n g.

It's a foreign concept to UConn fans (since 2014), but let me assure you it's a good thing.

That's what happens when you have guys who can actually shoot.

C

Chief00

There seems to be increased talk of late signing with Kofi, Mitchell and Akok. Or maybe its just all coming from the same place multiple times, I haven't been paying close enough attention. The more knowledgeable here seem to think some of these guys are likely to sign early. It's a battle as to who is more informed and I hope our guys win the day.
That’s why you have Chief00 to guide you. It’s great the recent interest of various casual fans. It’s all good.

Reaction Score
The guys who think Precious is a 3 have not seen him play. The way the game has gone he’s a four. His handle and jump shot are shaky. His first step is incredible. And he can guard multiple spots. But where the game is going he is a four. At least for the next couple years.

He's a 4 in the way that Michael Kidd Gilchrist is being tried out at the 4 this year a bit by the Hornets. He's a wing slasher. Some teams might utilize him at the 4 defensively, but he's not going in the post and he's not banging. That's why it would be best to pair him with floor spacing.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
If I had to put odds on UConn getting him I'd put our chances at about 25% if he waits until Spring due to the number schools involved.
Less than that.

He's a 4 in the way that Michael Kidd Gilchrist is being tried out at the 4 this year a bit by the Hornets. He's a wing slasher. Some teams might utilize him at the 4 defensively, but he's not going in the post and he's not banging. That's why it would be best to pair him with floor spacing.
In the modern game that's a 4.

Reaction Score
My bad ur right he’s at Monteverde. That’s good. Made a point to go see him twice in Vegas as well as Gaffney and Bouknight.

We have had this debate about guys like roscoe Smith and Deandre daniels. Precious is less skilled then them. Way better athlete and body is ahead of them. Best comparison I can Think of is pascal Siakam on Toronto.

C

Chief00

Less than that.

In the modern game that's a 4.

What none of us know is if a guy who has relied on athleticism can develop an outside shot when he starts playing against more players who are athletic with length - so getting to the rim and finishing is tougher.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom