Enoch | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Enoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Well stated. Brimah has been better rebounding the ball and fighting as well as he can with his thin frame, I give him huge kudo's for that. I see that but like you I wonder about giving enoch more time? I mean ultimately AB is the better choice vs most match up more than likely but not always as we've seen. AB did surprise me vs a tough SMU team then a no show vs Cincy. Plus the offensive end the fact we can throw it in and SE can do something with it makes you wonder. They both have trouble on the help but it's AB easily on D overall, SE is a tad slow but getting better. He also doesn't have the wingspan and the blocking ability.

This summer could see things get interesting I feel.

Good stuff...

Reaction Score
Brimah (12.6%) and Enoch (12.8%) have nearly identical rebounding rates. Good rule of thumb: if you need to use the word "seems" when criticizing a guy, maybe go ahead and look it up.

Enoch has not played nearly enough meaningful minutes to use any kind of metric as an argument. Brimah may have the better stats, but the eye test clearly shows that Enoch is much stronger on the block and creates space when a shot goes up better than any big we have on this team. His defense is coming around, and him and Miller are our our only viable post offense options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom