Enoch vs Duke | The Boneyard

Enoch vs Duke

Reaction Score
Steve Enoch with a decent first half so far tonight against a very good team.

Reaction Score
In Louisville's last game..FSU...Enoch was held to 6 points...he did have 4 rebounds.

Played 14 minutes.

Reaction Score
Ok..I was never his biggest fan here and honestly can’t say I miss him but he looks really good tonight. I think a fresh start did him well. A CT kid and former husky so I will always wish him well, things just didn’t work out for him here.

VJ King whose final 2 we were in, doesn’t even play. I think he was a borderline 5 star but doesn’t look like we missed much.

Reddish whose final 5 we were in, not impressed. Wayyyy too reliant on the 3.

Hats off to Chris Mack. Incredible coach

Reaction Score
Damn this game is crazy....Louisville letting duke come charging back into it

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
VJ King regressed badly.

He looked like he might have some potential last year, but he's fallen off the table.

If you don't miss Enoch, I can only assume you live overseas and are unable to see our games.

Reaction Score
VJ King regressed badly.

He looked like he might have some potential last year, but he's fallen off the table.

If you don't miss Enoch, I can only assume you live overseas and are unable to see our games.

I don’t think we would’ve ever seen the Steven Enoch we are seeing tonight at UConn.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Every Looeyville player pissing their shorts.

Reaction Score
Unbelievable.

Coach K:

"OK...We have spotted them 20 points. The game is now interesting. Let's go win it."

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bah gawd that's @Whtdmd's music!

A+ use of a Jim Ross'ism.

wanna have that Beer tonight at Bishops? Forgot to mention I started there last wednesday, have 2 more wednesdays there after tonight if tonight is not good for you.......

Reaction Score
A+ use of a Jim Ross'ism.

wanna have that Beer tonight at Bishops? Forgot to mention I started there last wednesday, have 2 more wednesdays there after tonight if tonight is not good for you..
Can't tonight but I'll be around next week. Tell me the time and I'll be there.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Can't tonight but I'll be around next week. Tell me the time and I'll be there.

I usually get there about 930-945 load in and setup....... we dont start until they say 1030, but I think last week was closer to 11 so I have some time to kill over a beer or three after 10

Reaction Score
This is why we needed to move on and bring in Hurley. The fact that Enoch, Jackson and Durham all left to develop elsewhere was a clear sign there were major issues in this program at that time.

That's supposedly the reason they left but they're not averaging the minutes and statistics I thought they would at this point after sitting out and working on their games for a year. It's a damned shame Hurley didn't arrive a year earlier as UConn would have been better off and they just might have been as well.

Has Durham been hurt? He missed games from January 15 to February 2 and his numbers don't match how much he seems to have developed physically. He looked great in one game I saw early in the season, blocking and altering almost every shot within 10 feet of the basket, and all I could think was how unfortunate it was that things worked out the way they did here, but there must be some issue that kept him out for a while and reduced his minutes the last few games.

Enoch's only averaging a little over 19 minutes, and they're not going up as the season goes on. His shooting percentages are great, but he's not in their top three in scoring or rebounding. Kind of an enigma, but he's had a couple great games offensively.

Jackson's the only one averaging over 20 minutes, at 27, and while his FG and FT shooting is the same as at UConn (40% FG and low 60's FT) his three point shooting is way down to 31 from 39 at UConn. His minutes have been pretty consistent and about the same as at UConn so it doesn't look as if the move to New Mexico has been as beneficial as he had hoped.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom