enoch should be starting center | Page 2 | The Boneyard

enoch should be starting center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The alley-oops and the shot put went in 66.3% of the time. And no matter how much you don't like it, they still count for 2 points. You don't get extra for dream shaking it in.
Just the alley oops went in. The actual offensive moves with the shot put either went out of bounds or barely got close to the rim. Ab doesn't have one offensive move and SE already has multiple. What AB does have that SE doesn't is the ability to adjust and block shots on the defensive side. If SE could ever get better at this he would become a great nba prospect going forward.

Reaction Score
If Enoch was the threat at the rim that Brimah is, then that alley oop option would be there for him, and its not really a set play at the level you seem to think it is. Most of the time its basically how the defense reacts to penetration. The stuff you post man, good grief.
Well if you don't see the difference in offensive games between SE and Ab then I don't think you really notice it. Now ab does have him by a mile defensively at this point and this is what is going to keep SE needs to improve upon to stay on the floor.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Maybe this year SE could start at the 4 next to Brimah and we see a big man lineup like Boone and Hilton? SE has flashed a great offensive game with a jumpshot and post moves. Can hit the boards too to compliment Amida's shotblocking ability.

Reaction Score
as showed in his little minutes last year enoch is a clear offensive threat and elite defender. i believe enoch has a chance to be something very special. lets see how ollie uses his raw talent this year

By the way, your name will forever be enochlover12. Did you think about this very long?

Reaction Score
People are funny. "Enoch looking in the wrong direction on defense", "pretty clear AB has an advantage over Enoch"...NO really? A freshman vs a junior who was once somehow defensive POY in the conference. I can't even imagine why he has the edge LOL. But with the snark remarks from some comes the reality of it all, he's not that far away because AB's stats went backwards from his 1st 2 years to his junior. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Steve's only get better and consistently. The guy you love so much still occasionally is looking the wrong way when the other team scores and not boxing out. That won't happen to Enoch. And blocked shots are overrated if a guy can play physical on the inside and actually guard a guy on the low post. Right now I agree Steve can't although at times he was the better option vs larger men. But neither can our other (s).

Reaction Score
People are funny. "Enoch looking in the wrong direction on defense", "pretty clear AB has an advantage over Enoch"...NO really? A freshman vs a junior who was once somehow defensive POY in the conference. I can't even imagine why he has the edge LOL. But with the snark remarks from some comes the reality of it all, he's not that far away because AB's stats went backwards from his 1st 2 years to his junior. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Steve's only get better and consistently. The guy you love so much still occasionally is looking the wrong way when the other team scores and not boxing out. That won't happen to Enoch. And blocked shots are overrated if a guy can play physical on the inside and actually guard a guy on the low post. Right now I agree Steve can't although at times he was the better option vs larger men. But neither can our other (s).
Your Brimah takes never fail to be bizarre and hilarious.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
OP, does Dave Wingett know you've dropped him for Enoch?

Reaction Score
Your Brimah takes never fail to be bizarre and hilarious.

And you bringing anything meaningful to the Boneyard still eludes you. But appreciate your take as lame as it always is.;)

Reaction Score
And you bringing anything meaningful to the Boneyard still eludes you. But appreciate your take as lame as it always is.;)
I actually do bring quite a bit that is meaningful to this board. I won't bring anything meaningful in this instance, because it's impossible. There are very few things on this earth that are a bigger waste of time for a human than trying to have a rational discussion with you about Amida Brimah.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Welcome Enoch lover! Don't get overwhelmed at first. It is actually a pretty good board with a lot of nice guys.

I believe Enoch will end up being better than AB in almost every aspect of the game. It may be this year. Unfortunately, as you have now had it repeated to you many times, defense did not come easy to SE last year.

Reaction Score
I actually do bring quite a bit that is meaningful to this board. I won't bring anything meaningful in this instance, because it's impossible. There are very few things on this earth that are a bigger waste of time for a human than trying to have a rational discussion with you about Amida Brimah.

Sorry but I pretty much think every instance with you is a waste of time. Usually it would be responding to you telling someone they are an "idiot", unintelligent or alike. So I disagree about anything meaningful ever coming from 7774 but keep thinking you do ;)

Reaction Score
I read this as Enosch and was confused that the OP was made today.

Reaction Score
It still bothers me Enoch's minutes didn't increase when Brimah was out for 6 weeks. Missed a huge opportunity for quality minutes and development.

Reaction Score
when I saw the headline I assumed AB hired an agent

Reaction Score
By the way, your name will forever be enochlover12. Did you think about this very long?

Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. [types] 'Little Kid Lover'. That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at.

Reaction Score
as showed in his little minutes last year enoch is a clear offensive threat and elite defender. i believe enoch has a chance to be something very special. lets see how ollie uses his raw talent this year

Are you serious or is this a joke?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
It still bothers me Enoch's minutes didn't increase when Brimah was out for 6 weeks. Missed a huge opportunity for quality minutes and development.
I wish they had, as well. But he was absolutely flammable defensively, and not at all a deterrent at the rim. We were hanging on by a thread at that point, so we couldn't afford to have a 5 out there who pretty clearly didn't understand how to defend.

Credit to the kid: He improved immensely over the course of the season. If that improvement curve continues, he'll be a legit 20 mpg player next year, and a starter as a junior.

Reaction Score
Enoch is allowed to make mistakes and learn and to do that he needs PT which he will get this season. Since he already has an offensive game I'm sure the coaches will be all over his defensive liabilities, but he has to grab this opportunity when given. I don't expect him to take Brimah's starting job but if they both improve we have a decent tandem which we did not have last year.

Reaction Score
There are very few things on this earth that are a bigger waste of time for a human than trying to have a rational discussion with you about Amida Brimah.
You became a Boneyard member well after T. Brown and J. Dyson left, so we've decided we're going to let this misstatement go without punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom