Enoch on campus | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Enoch on campus

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Is he academically a grad transfer with 1 year remaining? I’m sure it’s not happening but we ain’t getting someone better than him.
I think so, he was a year ahead of the CV/AG class. He stayed close with those guys so it could just be spring weekend with his buddies. I know he declared for the draft as well.

C

Chief00

how did your oozeball team do this year?
Someone told Chief, Herbst banned that too. If she was a clueless mayor of a city rather than a clueless University President - she would ban driving the first time an accident occurred.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Newsflash: We aren't going to get anything better than a 9 and 5 guy from the ACC for the front court next season with our last scholarship.

Also, what do you mean "doubt there is a huge attitude change"? He is literally not the same player now that left this program. We'd be beyond grateful to have him for next season.

Emeka Okafor ain't walkin through that door.

Well, he might. But he can't suit up. Enoch would be better than anything I expected as a backup 5 for one season. He's not David O.

Reaction Score
Never liked that fact he left, agree he's a still a pretty crappy defender but he'd be as good as we can get without a doubt as a grad transfer. This coming from someone who saw the inconsistent player and somewhat overrated by many here guy last year. But the occasional 17/9 game is something we don't have and potentially 13/7 guy for a year can't be anything but a positive for this team.

I'd be in

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Never liked that fact he left, agree he's a still a pretty crappy defender but he'd be as good as we can get without a doubt as a grad transfer. This coming from someone who saw the inconsistent player and somewhat overrated by many here guy last year. But the occasional 17/9 game is something we don't have and potentially 13/7 guy for a year can't be anything but a positive for this team.

I'd be in

The main thing for me is that we are working hard on stud 2020 bigs. If we grab a JUCO with 2-3 years left, our scholarship situation is screwed. I also don't like bringing in more than 4 freshmen in a class. Best to have 3-4 openings every year.

C

Chief00

It took place this past weekend.
Ok - just repeating what I was told not stating it as certified. I assumed you saw or were part of the mud volleyball game and there were no changes in how people were allowed to dress.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
AT the end of the day, he's a CT kid and maybe he felt like he had no choice but to leave; I think at this point we know enough about the Ollie era to give any of these transfers a little benefit of the doubt.

It'd be odd for him to return (again says more about Ollie) but I for one would welcome him back.

Reaction Score
I always was a fan of SE and felt he had a good repertoire of offensive moves and decent shot. Would love to see a more efficient offensive product on the floor for UConn than when he was here. I know he is sub-par defensively but he is a huge body and would be great to have for one year. It wouldn't impact our future classes.

Reaction Score
AT the end of the day, he's a CT kid and maybe he felt like he had no choice but to leave; I think at this point we know enough about the Ollie era to give any of these transfers a little benefit of the doubt.

It'd be odd for him to return (again says more about Ollie) but I for one would welcome him back.

I won't agree with this other than welcoming him back. He's had 3 coaches, Ollie, Pitino and Mack as well as staffs, he still absolutely is awful on defense at some point can we leave the coaches out and realize the kid hasn't put in the time? He's better purely by maturity and maybe a little coaching but can we leave the benefit of the doubt out because in all reality no one who left is being ranked in any NBA mock drafts are they?

But there isn't much better available and size is unique to us.

Reaction Score
I won't agree with this other than welcoming him back. He's had 3 coaches, Ollie, Pitino and Mack as well as staffs, he still absolutely is awful on defense at some point can we leave the coaches out and realize the kid hasn't put in the time? He's better purely by maturity and maybe a little coaching but can we leave the benefit of the doubt out because in all reality no one who left is being ranked in any NBA mock drafts are they?

But there isn't much better available and size is unique to us.
He's way better than when he was at UConn.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
lol this is one of the strangest theories out there. Has anyone ever transferred back to a school before?

Reaction Score
lol this is one of the strangest theories out there. Has anyone ever transferred back to a school before?
I was wondering the same thing... Is he just trying to keep in shape for the draft? Or is there more at work here?

Reaction Score

Attachments

• thats nasty.jpeg
    thats nasty.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 28
Reaction Score
This would be fine. Not getting a 5 star big to play next year. Would only take up a scholarship for a year. Would definitely help Carlton. And can't wait to watch Mau have a hissy fit on the defensive end!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's way better than when he was at UConn.

He’s supposed to be any athlete is as they mature. Way better? 9/5 seriously is way better? You want to make an argument his new coaches made a big difference give me way better than 9/5 and still crappy defense superjohn. Pure maturity.

Reaction Score
This would be fine. Not getting a 5 star big to play next year. Would only talk up a scholarship for a year. Would definitely help Carlton. And can't wait to watch Mau have a hissy fit on the defensive end!

If I’m alone people will be buying into what they want rather than what’s actually happening. I’m in for pure 13/8 potential to play with Carlton.

pj

Reaction Score
I don't get the debate. If Enoch is better than the alternatives, and he is better than the JUCO guys we're considering, why wouldn't you want him? Cliff Omoruyi who we really want is a 2020 guy. Having a one-year rental that keeps a center scholarship ready for Cliff in 2020 is perfect for us.

Reaction Score
He’s supposed to be any athlete is as they mature. Way better? 9/5 seriously is way better? You want to make an argument his new coaches made a big difference give me way better than 9/5 and still crappy defense superjohn. Pure maturity.
Yes, he's way better than when he was at UConn.

Reaction Score
I don't get the debate. If Enoch is better than the alternatives, and he is better than the JUCO guys we're considering, why wouldn't you want him? Cliff Omoruyi who we really want is a 2020 guy. Having a one-year rental that keeps a center scholarship ready for Cliff in 2020 is perfect for us.

I think the real question is how/why are people instigating he is leaving Louisville based on an Instagram video from CV. I’ve visited friends before at other colleges but didn’t transfer. This may be just me but I’m not gunna buy into the hype he’s leaving Louisville until he announces it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom