Enoch on campus | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Enoch on campus

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I think the real question is how/why are people instigating he is leaving Louisville based on an Instagram video from CV. I’ve visited friends before at other colleges but didn’t transfer. This may be just me but I’m not gunna buy into the hype he’s leaving Louisville until he announces it.
No one is saying they think he will come here. There's no hype that he's leaving Louisville. We just want him to come here. Two very different things.
Having said that, I'm guessing he's eligible to grad transfer, we desperately need another big, he's from CT and has played here before, and I'm sure CV and co. are chirping in his ear. Probably won't happen, but it's not impossible. Who knows what Hurley has planned anyway.

Reaction Score
No one is saying they think he will come here. There's no hype that he's leaving Louisville. We just want him to come here. Two very different things.
Having said that, I'm guessing he's eligible to grad transfer, we desperately need another big, he's from CT and has played here before, and I'm sure CV and co. are chirping in his ear. Probably won't happen, but it's not impossible. Who knows what Hurley has planned anyway.

I see your point and agree. Would be more than happy to see him back. Come home, big slime!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If I’m alone people will be buying into what they want rather than what’s actually happening. I’m in for pure 13/8 potential to play with Carlton.

Seriously? I want a guy who can play defense and rebound for 10 minutes a game. I'm looking for 6/5. I am not looking for anybody to take Carlton's minutes. If I was sure Whaley was going to get stronger, he'd be fine in that role. That is what he's good at.

Given his strengths and weaknesses, Enoch is not an ideal fit really. He would be serviceable. More than anything I don't want to waste a 2020 scholarship on low impact big.

Reaction Score
Stevie should be studying for the Finals that is 3 wks away. The Louisville fans could hardly care less if he goes. Rather have a guy like Phil Nolan who knows how to play defense

Enoch testing Draft waters | CardinalSports.com

According to the Ville site, last day of classes was April 22nd. Finals are April 24th to April 30th. So it’s likely he is done with the Spring semester.

Reaction Score
Steven showed an ability to step away from the basket too. For small bursts, matchup dependent, him & Carlton could potentially share the court

Reaction Score
Steven showed an ability to step away from the basket too. For small bursts, matchup dependent, him & Carlton could potentially share the court
They would each play 25 minutes sometimes together against big lineups. This is a complete no brainer but very unlikely I’m sure. Those Enoch haters can’t let go or admit he had value.

Reaction Score
Enoch much like Cobb doesn’t really give you that second rim protector.
Hurley is a defense minded coach , so I would be surprised if he grabs him .
He certainly can rebound and has a decent offensive game so we certainly could do worse .

pj

Reaction Score
Enoch must know he needs to become a better defender to make the NBA. If he believes Hurley and Kenya can help him achieve that, it would make sense to come.

Reaction Score
He is matured now and I bet Hurley could get him to do enough to be serviceable on defense. Add that to his offense and rebounding and the question becomes who we getting for 1 year that is better?

Reaction Score
Never liked that fact he left, agree he's a still a pretty crappy defender but he'd be as good as we can get without a doubt as a grad transfer. This coming from someone who saw the inconsistent player and somewhat overrated by many here guy last year. But the occasional 17/9 game is something we don't have and potentially 13/7 guy for a year can't be anything but a positive for this team.

I'd be in
Better Cobb essentially.

Reaction Score
Serious question:

What would be in it for Enoch? Is there a situation at UL he’d like to get away from? I don’t think he’d do it for the heck of it. It would come off as very wishy washy.

Reaction Score
SE is still a Cardinal and will be a Cardinal next year. He is just out of school and visiting. He has put his name in the draft for evaluation and has another month to withdraw. VJ King is the only player that wont return next year for UofL. Nwora is probably 50/50 to go professional. Mack has already stated that he will be adding no more players next season to who is already coming, so he is expecting SE back also.
You have to excuse the delusional fans on here. Another team's player visits friends and plays pick up games and that turns into a 3 page thread about if we want him at UConn. Only on the Boneyard. :rolleyes:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I always was a fan of SE and felt he had a good repertoire of offensive moves and decent shot. Would love to see a more efficient offensive product on the floor for UConn than when he was here. I know he is sub-par defensively but he is a huge body and would be great to have for one year. It wouldn't impact our future classes.
Proof was in the pudding at UConn. He played so much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom