Enoch Doing Well | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Enoch Doing Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All three transfers were very talented players and in many ways it's the biggest indictment on KOs performance after 2014. 2 of the 3 actually transferred up and are completely different players and in Vance we have heard a great deal about KOs lack of interest in coaching him. Obviously, a year + of practice/evolution is evident, but even the most casual of the casual could see that there was talent that was not being cultivated or inspired. With those 3 here we are a top 20 team.

Reaction Score
All three transfers were very talented players and in many ways it's the biggest indictment on KOs performance after 2014. 2 of the 3 actually transferred up and are completely different players and in Vance we have heard a great deal about KOs lack of interest in coaching him. Obviously, a year + of practice/evolution is evident, but even the most casual of the casual could see that there was talent that was not being cultivated or inspired. With those 3 here we are a top 20 team.

Love ya boog but to me hardly an indictment on KO the coach at all. Every one of them would be the same at UConn as we speak if they were here. The stats are a bit overrated in these cases considering they are all 2 years older and have matured in many ways.

Enoch - huge game against UNC and still that 9/5 guy no doubt would've been at least the same here with KO coaching. He still plays awful D or he wouldn't get just 20 minutes a game but he has that same weakness. Let's blame the kids sometime.

Jackson - His 3pt% is down and he shoots a lot, only gained .15 on his overall % which is 10 under 50. His defense is awful if you've watched him but he does rebound no doubt.

Durham - always liked him the most but why just 14 minutes? Not a great ND team and his 6.3/4.5/3.3 are nice for 14 minutes but what does he lack in order no to play more?

Alls I am saying is the improvement for all is only over 2 years but some things, which we deem to be on the coach, have not changed at all. I'm certainly not saying that KO was good for them or for UConn the last couple of years. What I am saying, just like I did in the past, sometimes these kids need to take responsibility too and it looks like most of them are the same players with more time to get some numbers. Now having gone there we WOULD be a top 25 team with these 3 I have no doubt because no matter what they lack they make up for everything we don't have (shooting, rebounding, blocking shots etc). So the only indictment on KO is whatever happened to lose all of them and I don't know the answer to that as it seems all are different cases. This tells us how much we lack with what KO left Danny up front.

Reaction Score
And even though they were far from perfect players, with development they would go to the heart of our inadequacies in the front court. Who knows how much better our guards would be performing with those guys?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Who knows how much better our guards would be performing with those guys?

Well, we'll never know since none of them are coming back.

Reaction Score
Give me a break on Enoch. He already lost his starting job to a sophomore due to his defense. Enoch is a good offensive player for Louiville but he is a great offensive weapon for the other team. Its a lay-up or a foul shot when they play pick n roll against him. Enoch did not see the floor much yesterday in Crunch time at NCST. He probably has the lowest +/_ on the Louiville team. Its saying alot when the coach does not trust a "senior" to be on the court in meningful minutes

Reaction Score
I feel like this situation is like the guy who just can't get past his ex who has long since moved on. Ok, moving forward now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom