OT: - Enjoy the offseason with this little goody | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Enjoy the offseason with this little goody

Reaction Score
Find a weakness in Aaron Judge's swing? Good luck with that

Here you go Dove can't wait for your response on this one...
And just to reiterate, I think he's got a great swing. I think he's a great player, despite how you're painting me. In no way do I think he'll regress back to close to what he was last season in the majors. Where we differ is that you think he'll be the best in history (by an enormous margin) at sustaining both a high BABIP and HR/FB. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Reaction Score
Sorry don't have ESPN insider. Why am I not surprised that someone like you does....

I don't have it the title and first couple paragraphs speak for themselves...guys with no weaknesses in their swings especially ones that hit the ball as hard and far as Judge don't hit .250-.270...it's obvious to everyone except a Yankee hater like yourself that Judge always had great ability but has worked very hard to make adjustments and perfect his swing so that his combination of amazing athletic ability and now amazing skill is showing out...you probably know better than hall of famers and former major league greats though cause you study and track BABIP...why don't you give me Judge's batting average on all balls hit either 100+ mph and/or 400+ ft LOL!!!

Reaction Score
And just to reiterate, I think he's got a great swing. I think he's a great player, despite how you're painting me. In no way do I think he'll regress back to close to what he was last season in the majors. Where we differ is that you think he'll be the best in history (by an enormous margin) at sustaining both a high BABIP and HR/FB. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Now you're going to put words in my mouth and say that I said he's going to be the best in history. I said his talent level hasn't been seen for decades maybe since the days of Mickey Mantle. And my argument was that no way he's a .250 to .270 hitter.

Reaction Score
I don't have it the title and first couple paragraphs speak for themselves...guys with no weaknesses in their swings especially ones that hit the ball as hard and far as Judge don't hit .250-.270...it's obvious to everyone except a Yankee hater like yourself that Judge always had great ability but has worked very hard to make adjustments and perfect his swing so that his combination of amazing athletic ability and now amazing skill is showing out...you probably know better than hall of famers and former major league greats though cause you study and track BABIP...why don't you give me Judge's batting average on all balls hit either 100+ mph and/or 400+ ft LOL!!!
My god dude. I lived in the Bronx for 3 years, they're the AL team I root for and my team literally never even plays them... and Judge has been a favorite prospect and player of mine since he was drafted. Can we stop the absurd Yankee hater aspect? And again, I think he has great ability and at .250-.270, he's still one of the best hitters in baseball with his power and on base ability. At least you're finally alluding to the fact that you have no earthly idea what BABIP is. You're the kind of guy that thinks Tebow got screwed in the NFL, aren't you? And my predictions of his BA have far less to do with the balls he hits than the balls he whiffs on. It's just part of his game, plain and simple and I get that you're too old school to understand that.

Reaction Score
My god dude. I lived in the Bronx for 3 years, they're the AL team I root for and my team literally never even plays them... and Judge has been a favorite prospect and player of mine since he was drafted. Can we stop the absurd Yankee hater aspect? And again, I think he has great ability and at .250-.270, he's still one of the best hitters in baseball with his power and on base ability. At least you're finally alluding to the fact that you have no earthly idea what BABIP is. You're the kind of guy that thinks Tebow got screwed in the NFL, aren't you? And my predictions of his BA have far less to do with the balls he hits than the balls he whiffs on. It's just part of his game, plain and simple and I get that you're too old school to understand that.

Lol you're a clown

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom