Emeka on Amida | The Boneyard

Emeka on Amida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's pretty big of Emeka to admit that Amida is a better player than he was. Wonder what @mauconnfan will have to say.

Why you have to bait my man Mau! You know what he's going to say. Which is Brimah couldn't carry Mek's water.

Reaction Score
Why you have to bait my man Mau! You know what he's going to say. Which is Brimah couldn't carry Mek's water.

That's why it's so surprising that he conceded in that article that Brimah has outdone him here at UConn. Called him the greatest center to ever play here.

It's right there in the article, folks. Don't take my word.

Reaction Score
That's pretty big of Emeka to admit that Amida is a better player than he was. Wonder what @mauconnfan will have to say.

He was very good in that stretch, who could deny that? I mean REALLY good for an 8-10 minute stretch.

He's also the same guy who tried to keep the Cuse in the game the last 2 minutes or so with stupidity, no denying that. He's the same guy.

Hope I didn't let you down 99and04?;)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I like Brimah and his D presence specifically...but I'm confused about how Emeka would REALLY think he's been better.

Reaction Score
Liked seeing Emeka at the Syracuse game. Maybe looking for life after basketball gig. Uconn bigs coach.
No slight to the program, but he could do a lot better. IIRC he turned down the opportunity to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship to go to the NBA. He's got a bright future ahead of himself outside of basketball if he chooses to go that route.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Emeka has been drinking from the Hillary well. Brimah is still in elementary school compared to Emeka as a freshman. Brimah's only improvement in his four years is in the incredulous faces he makes after he is called for a foul. On another note, that "Ferrari in the garage" is looking more like a "Rambler in the junk yard". This year's team is very difficult to watch.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Emeka has been drinking from the Hillary well. Brimah is still in elementary school compared to Emeka as a freshman. Brimah's only improvement in his four years is in the incredulous faces he makes after he is called for a foul. On another note, that "Ferrari in the garage" is looking more like a "Rambler in the junk yard". This year's team is very difficult to watch.
Oh it's scream at he tv difficult alright. Not gonna miss a second. It's all we have!

Reaction Score
This is ridiculous, lol. Emeka was at least twice the player Brimah is. Maybe just trying to inflate the kid's confidence but far from being on point in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Look what you did you little jerk @champs99and04

What did he do? I mean if we continue to see that left hook and the right hook in the same game he may pass Emeka offensively, I just think Emeka was a little tougher defender and rebounder but the gap is getting closer no doubt.

Reaction Score
What did he do? I mean if we continue to see that left hook and the right hook in the same game he may pass Emeka offensively, I just think Emeka was a little tougher defender and rebounder but the gap is getting closer no doubt.
He has people not reading the article lol Emeka never said that.

Reaction Score
Liked seeing Emeka at the Syracuse game. Maybe looking for life after basketball gig. Uconn bigs coach.
Not sure if I want him recruiting. He may not be the best evaluator of talent:rolleyes:

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He has people not reading the article lol Emeka never said that.

Ha! If that's the case that's a strange move!

I admit I didn't read the article, but it was said with no inference needed so i assumed it came right from his mouth.

Reaction Score
All of you who analyzed Emeka's "comment" are the reason we all can't have nice things. Read the freaking article.

Also, Emeka as a freshman was anything but good offensively. He progressed immensely freshman-sophomore and sophomore-junior on the offensive end. Something Brimah certainly has not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom