Elite 8 Sunday games | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Elite 8 Sunday games

Reaction Score
Miami really did deserve to be ranked higher this year. They started off the season great and the voters were very late to recognize it

Reaction Score
Miami, has great one on one guards and they can put runs on you if you fall asleep on defense. They make their ft's. They should have no answer for our size advantage. Play good perimeter D and we should kill them down low scoring and control the boards.

Reaction Score
The ACC was down but Miami has players. They don't have a trad center. Poplar is sorta a utility knife like AJ but a better scorer.

Reaction Score
Miami plays too much one on one. Texas was more athletic. Like our chances. They do hit their foul shots though.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure the Miami players did not line up to shake hands with the Texas players.. The Cane coaches did, but not the players. I think that is bush league and doesn't speak well for the program. You came back, you won... before you pray or do anything else, shake your opponents' hands like grown ups.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
28 free throws made, to 11 for texas

32-15 advantage
And Miami got away with hacking like crazy, especially on the boards. But it is what it is.

Reaction Score
Miami knocking off Texas to prevent the Longhorns from what would amount to being a home game in the semi final is the best case scenario for the Huskies.
Agreed. Miami is a very good team. But it's the Final Four. Every team is going to be a very good team at this point. You don't win four tournament games otherwise. However, Texas has the ability to be a truly great team, as we saw the first 30 minutes of the game. Not having to have to play a road game against them is the best option.

Reaction Score
Really not looking forward to a whole week of George Mason narratives.
Any George Mason narrative needs to include George Mason's loss to Florida in the semifinal. I'm glad Texas doesn't get to have a home game next weekend.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Love Wong's game but he isn't the Miami team - they are athletic, long and quick
I would rather face them than Texas because I feel we match up better vs Miami but this will be UConn's most difficult opponent so far
We'll see
Let's go UConn

Reaction Score
No comments from the studio crew means Charles Barkley doesn't have to admit to another bad pick.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Miami plays too much one on one. Texas was more athletic. Like our chances. They do hit their foul shots though.
I think Texas went to too much one on one with Allen. They had 20 assists but none during Miamis run. Texas didn’t look like an elite defense either. They defended the 3 that’s all

Reaction Score
Miami makes me real nervous.
Their guards are a handful for sure. Score at all three levels. We are better if we play the way we are capable. By no means though do I think this will be a walkover like the previous 4 games. This game could be a tight one and the only thing that scares me is in close games, the team with guards that can get their own usually have an advantage.

Reaction Score
Miami, has great one on one guards and they can put runs on you if you fall asleep on defense. They make their ft's. They should have no answer for our size advantage. Play good perimeter D and we should kill them down low scoring and control the boards.
Miami's offense scares the hell out of me. Having said that, as good as Norchad Omier is, he isn't a 3pt shooter like Eric Dixon. Hopefully that means Sanogo and Clingan can provide help defense because Miami's guards are so good 1x1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom