Eleven NBA scouts in the stands. | The Boneyard

Eleven NBA scouts in the stands.

C

Chief00

Please let us have him another year. He’s awesome, but he’s nit ready. His D is still iffy and he needs to get much stronger.
Yeah, I tried to tell Dre stuff like that too and he went top 10. LOL
Actually, I think he opened some eyes tonight for scouts that hadn’t seen his recent play. The competition was considered good too.
He should come back and seems to like UConn, but the pressure will definitely build.

Reaction Score
He's got one more year for sure. Pending two more decision-wise. If we get three, holy hell we're in for a ride. Good for him (and us) we have 11 scouts at our second to last game of the season.

Reaction Score
Actually, I think he opened some eyes tonight for scouts that hadn’t seen his recent play. The competition was considered good too.
He should come back and seems to like UConn, but the pressure will definitely build.

Dre was a freak Of nature tho...

Reaction Score
From all indications the odds are in the favor he returns. Quotes from scouts in that article, Hurley seems to think he will as well. Even vital said tonight he will be back next season. But sometimes the pressure is too much.

C

Chief00

For our own sake I hope he is very Allan Houston like when the scouts are there through 2022. Just score(though he does rebound well). Don’t lay Super great defense until junior year cause we need you here for as long as we can son!!!!!
While most scouts would likely say he needs another year - there are certain scouts that might say take him late first round. Next year he’s a lottery pick - so makes sense for him to stay.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Behind Bouknight who on the floor tonight Houston or UConn has the second best chance of making it to the league? Assume CV will have a summer league invite.

Reaction Score
Lets just assume he's coming back next year. No need to have anxiety, fear or worries.

I saw a kid in that Vital speech vid enjoying the life, who loves his teammates enough to spend a little more time with. Oh and he seems to like and respect Hurley. He also seems so happy, and we ain't done nothing yet.

So please start the 2020-2021 team threads with him playing.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I thought JC had rules of thumb for when to go.
1) If you are a lottery lock - go right away
2) If you are a Junior and a first round lock - go
3) else play to your senior year.

Of course it all depends on the player's personal situation also.
He wanted to make sure that the player had a shot at the first round contracts.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Book is NOT going to the NBA after this season. He's absolutely NOT a lottery pick (yet). I'm not even sure he gets drafted although someone might take a chance on potential

I love the kid, but he's too young and not man enough yet. He's coming back

We've been here before boys.

Reaction Score

Your urinal game wasn't as seasoned back then.

Reaction Score
The kid is an absolute stud. No decent scout is going to overlook that. I really hope we have Bouk next season.

Judging from his tweets and quotes, Bouk has a rare sensitivity for one his age and seems to realize what a special thing he has become a part of at UConn. I think he is likely to want to see it through, although that doesn't rule out "shocking the world" in the coming post-season, in which case, he will have earned a grateful "Bon Voyage" from us all.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As great as Bouk is, there are still some small things he needs to improve to have an impact at the next level. Another year will do just that. I am certain all eleven scouts feel the same way. Another year of college, then the lottery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom