2021 Recruiting: - El Ellis | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: El Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's not like Louisville swooped in out of nowhere and stole him ala Illinois and Kofi...they've been on him just as long as we have

Reaction Score
so basically what happened with Andre Jackson and Sanogo?
And I am sure fans at the other schools feel how many on here feel now and I wouldn't criticize them for it. Again, I have no idea what happened here. Maybe this is the rare case its clean. With Louisville, it almost never is. That said, I do know we have lost recruits in the past and will again in the future not entirely merit based, even some who had already committed. So be it.

Reaction Score
Maybe not but I’m pretty sure the winners with those was UConn and this one is Louisville. Care to check recent history? Andre Jackson started leaning out way well before the last day.......Sanogo no doubt similar but again history of the programs aren’t similar.

Next...... allow the opinions of each and move on.
agree 100%. Jackson wasn't near the surprise Sanogo was.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It wasn't meant to be
Maybe he flatly said he was only staying one year or made demands as far as PT and % of time he wants the ball
DH will win somebody that will be a better fit

Reaction Score
I wanted this guy but on to the next. So next year we have (likely) Bouknight, Polley, Whaley, and Carlton leaving. I have a hunch that we're getting either Rahsool Diggins or Jaylen Blakes as our PG in 2021. I'm not sure I see us pulling in a Center for 2021 since we'll have 2 sophomores on the roster and the staff will be putting lots of effort into Clingan. That leaves scholarships open at the 2/3/4. We will have BA at the 2, Martin/Jackson at the 3, and Springs/Akok at the 4.

Reaction Score
Might very well be true. However, when a staff and "insiders" are extremely confident on a Sunday, then things abruptly change and are blindsided the next day, something always smells a bit fishy.

Who said anything about throat punches?

Reaction Score
I have a hunch that we're getting either Rahsool Diggins or Jaylen Blakes as our PG in 2021
i'd think we have a better shot at Hunter than Diggins given him being a philly kid

Reaction Score
I wanted this guy but on to the next. So next year we have (likely) Bouknight, Polley, Whaley, and Carlton leaving. I have a hunch that we're getting either Rahsool Diggins or Jaylen Blakes as our PG in 2021. I'm not sure I see us pulling in a Center for 2021 since we'll have 2 sophomores on the roster and the staff will be putting lots of effort into Clingan. That leaves scholarships open at the 2/3/4. We will have BA at the 2, Martin/Jackson at the 3, and Springs/Akok at the 4.

Read a couple places on the BY that this is Brendan Adams last year so he won't be available for the 2021 season. Might be recruiting for a pg and another combo guard.

Reaction Score
i'd think we have a better shot at Hunter than Diggins given him being a philly kid
Sool is from new jersey so i’d think we’d have a good shot because of that too

Reaction Score
Read a couple places on the BY that this is Brendan Adams last year so he won't be available for the 2021 season. Might be recruiting for a pg and another combo guard.

Yeah I brought it up a few months back too. It was mentioned on several broadcasts that he's graduating next year. Whether or not that means he's leaving the program, we'll see.

Reaction Score
Diggins is originally from Wayne, NJ
i understand that but you dont think him going to school in philly gives wright the edge? kofi and precious leaving nyc to play for different highschools hurt us just like diggins leaving jersey hurts us

Reaction Score
i understand that but you dont think him going to school in philly gives wright the edge? kofi and precious leaving nyc to play for a different highschool hurt us just like diggins leaving jersey hurts us
I never said that, I don't expect us to get Diggins. But just explaining why k-walk said he's a Jersey kid

Reaction Score
Nothing in recent memory will be worse than kofi. Still can’t believe he chose Illinois over UConn. Lol. Comical

Reaction Score
Idk what weight this holds but Ellis is live on Instagram with Jake Weingarten now... he just said he has no clue where he's going and that he's going to decide tonight. Again don't know if this is just smoke but he did say that.

Reaction Score
Idk what weight this holds but Ellis is live on Instagram with Jake Weingarten now... he just said he has no clue where he's going and that he's going to decide tonight. Again don't know if this is just smoke but he did say that.
There’s no way he doesn’t have a school he plans to commit to tomorrow. Ig anything is possible tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom