- Dec 8, 2015
Another full game for those with too much time on their hands
6 potential assists
2 foul assists
- Love his left hand drive. That will be a weapon.
- Really efficient scoring this game.
- Overall defense looked better. Not fantastic but he didn’t stick out as a liability like the last game I saw. Stayed on his man's hip defending the drive pretty well--last game he got beat a lot.
- Dribbled wayyyy too much this game early on His team is good but not a lot of ballhandling guards--only 2. As long as he breaks the habit of overdribbling, the experience dribbling vs pressure will be important. Looked better playing with another guard and splitting PG duties--team came back from a 13 pt deficit when they went 2 guards.
- A lot better on a catch-n-shoot. Not being able to pick up off a right hand dribble is limiting.
- FT stroke looks ok. 84% on the season is great. I think he could get 90+ if the coaches work with him on tweaking a few things. Brings the ball across his body and has a weird hip hitch that needs to be fixed.
- First step is super quick
- His drive really opens up 3 point shooters. He had a BUNCH of ready-made assists and guys just missed the shots.
- Worth noting that he’s playing with more talent than many of our HS recruits coming in. Has teammates going to Coastal Carolina, Oregon State, Cleveland State, Indiana State, Prairie View, Wiscy-Milwauke etc… All but 1 of the sophomores is going D1 at some level.