2021 Recruiting: - El Ellis JUCO update 5/21/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: El Ellis JUCO update 5/21/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This statement “Iowa State has been known as Point Guard U. Coach Prohm has had multiple guards come in and turn into pros and that’s big.
UConn is also known for having some really good guards come through the program...” is so disrespectful to the good guys haha

edit- I know he wasn’t actually being disrespectful, just think it’s funny

Reaction Score
His comments about having a HBCU on his final list tell me everything I need to know about this kid.
did RJ cole transferring from Howard make you like him more?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For fun, looked through his Twitter comments on his top-8 and tallied fans from certain schools giving shoutouts.

Louisville fans were giving the most love, UConn is #2.

Surprise #3? NCCU. Shout out to their fans for commenting more than Texas Tech, Iowa State and more than Ole Miss, Georgia & Oregon combined. Between Tabor committing yesterday and some top prospects listing HBCU's in their top-lists, it's an interesting development for a lot of previously forgotten and underfunded teams.

C

Chief00

Grinding hard. Now our beloved Casual Fans understand better the Chief chess vs checkers reference in the Patterson thread. Staff has multiple precious balls in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Like how polite and respectful Ellis is when commenting on the teams that made his final eight. For example: "Ole Miss: Has had multiple pros come through."

Translation: Many opposing teams have brought future professional players to play in games at Ole Miss.

Reaction Score
Can you really not see the difference given the timing and current events going on in the country or are you really that obtuse?
Ellis has been recruited by the NC coach for 6 years this isn’t something he just thought of 2 weeks ago.

And if you’re implying the events of the last 2 weeks shouldve opened my eyes then you dont know me, I’ve been on the right side of history.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Another full game for those with too much time on their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members