Edsall Hints At 2019 Roster Additions On Twitter | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Edsall Hints At 2019 Roster Additions On Twitter

Reaction Score
6'5" and he was apparently a good runner in HS. So the athleticism is there. My guess is that he'll get a chance at QB, but if he's not in the top 2 when the first depth chart of the season is released, then he'll get a shot at TE.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I'm hoping for Krajewski and Beaudry to lead this thing. Krajewski was probably the most hyped of the bunch coming in. He got a small taste of what live game action is like so if he can take the lead, I'm all for it.. He'll be here 4 years.. and he'll be pretty darn good by the time he's done.. With that said, Beaudry, at his size, and gunslinger type play, if he can take the reigns, with his experience in a D2 Nat'l Championship game, he seems to maybe give us a better shot at surprising folks this up coming season, which helps us...
But, maybe, just maybe, all the unfortunate press Washington received, turned him into a man possessed and he shocks everybody, and ends up playing kinda like (kinda) the 2nd coming of Donovan McNabb (Back in the Syraucse days) that'd be great too...
May the best man win.
I agree that the competition should be between Krajewski and Beaudry. Krajewski has the most upside and has been with the program and knows the playbook. It’s good that Leon is on roster but his high school and college experience is almost nill. Both QB’s are accurate passers which should allow the OC to have a balanced attack. Hopefully, that will keep the opponent guessing and we can put up some points.

Reaction Score
NC State wanted to turn Shirreffs into a fullback, turns out a good argument can be made that Shirreffs is the 2nd best UCONN QB in the Rent era, certainly no worse than 3rd behind TL. (Lorenzen only played one and a half years and had a much better supporting cast)

Welcome Micah!

A good argument could also be made that NC State knows some about evaluating QB’s. I think they had four former QB’s start at least one NFL game last year.

Regardless of history if your UCONN you take who’s willing to come and are hopeful about their future growth and production.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Regardless of history if your UCONN you take who’s willing to come and are hopeful about their future growth and production.

Right. We are out of time to find something that is a sure fire upgrade. Can't find ourselves in the position we were in this past spring with just two QBs on the roster. That cannot happen again. Now we are stocked up with four candidates for fall 2019, a long term understudy in Zergiotis and a WO in Foerster. 6 Arms for fall...which will likely result in four arms come this spring.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Picking QB talent is not RE’s strong suit. Got lucky with Dan O and has never got it right since. Thank goodness Sheriffs came back or it would have even uglier if possible.
I don't think UConn is/has ever been known as QBU
The good ones aren't going to be fighting to come here
I wouldn't call DO as luck by any means
Getting a quality QB who will give you 3+ years of solid play is extremely hard and if it isn't P5 then the chances of landing one is minimal

Reaction Score
Would be nice to see somebody come in and shatter Orlovosky's FBS #s... That's been awhile ago for us.. Somebody to come in and take the bull by the horns and just take over...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom