Reaction Score
Here's Cincinnati's with NET ranking too:

@ Ohio State [52]

Drake [132]

Alabama A&M [346]

Paradise Jam
Illinois State [208]​
Bowling Green [121]/Western Kentucky [113]​
Rest of field: Fordham [245], Grand Canyon [104], Nevada [27], Valparaiso [198]​
UNLV [159]

Vermont [69]

Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout: @ Xavier [64]

Colgate [129]

Tennessee [9]

Chicago Legends: Iowa [19]

Reaction Score
So what do you want ECU to do? Schedule UNC DUKE NC State, Auburn, TCU? This is the problem with all these silly rating systems. Teams ought to focus on scheduling for success. It would be absolutely stupid for ECU to schedule the same way we do. PAL is absolutely right, too. Get used to lots of 25 win seasons and first weekend ousters. When we were last in the Big East teams like Providence St Johns and Seton Hall were doormats. Now they make the tourney. It ain’t because they suddenly got so much better. The competition is just much weaker. But you know, MSG BABY. Much like Clemson results in folks badly over valuing ACC football Villanova causes them to do the same with Big East basketball. One excellent team and a bunch of midgets in both cases. But then again MSG BABY, MSG...

Are you trying to be wrong?

Because you are aggressively wrong.

Reaction Score
I think he’s trying to be wrong.

He almost sounds like he’s satirizing the AAC fanboys found in various corners of the internet.

Taking their already stupid arguments to the stupidest extreme.

But, that’s probably giving him too much credit. He’s just wrong wrong wrong.

Reaction Score
He almost sounds like he’s satirizing the AAC fanboys found in various corners of the internet.

Taking their already stupid arguments to the stupidest extreme.

But, that’s probably giving him too much credit. He’s just wrong wrong wrong.

Unfortunately for him our P6 (lol) days are over in football. I will miss you Tulsa, ECU, Tulane and USF!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately for him our P6 (lol) days are over in football. I will miss you Tulsa, ECU, Tulane and USF!

I was honestly trying to think of other schools to come up with a clever response to this and I thought of SMU; I had totally forgotten SMU is in the AAC - and they’re one of the good schools!

I’m so ready to be done with this stupid conference.

Reaction Score
I was honestly trying to think of other schools to come up with a clever response to this and I thought of SMU; I had totally forgotten SMU is in the AAC - and they’re one of the good schools!

I’m so ready to be done with this stupid conference.

Cincy is the only school im a bit sad about losing. It’s more of a half sad than a real sad though.

Reaction Score
Cincy is the only school im a bit sad about losing. It’s more of a half sad than a real sad though.
I never bought into the Cincy as our rival narrative the boneyard was always pushing. The AAC sucked so hard people tried to convince themselves Cincy is our rival. It's a conference USA team we played a bunch.

Reaction Score
I never bought into the Cincy as our rival narrative the boneyard was always pushing. The AAC sucked so hard people tried to convince themselves Cincy is our rival. It's a conference USA team we played a bunch.

Yeah they were never UConn’s rival. We did have a 15 or so year run with them so there is some history and I wouldn’t mind if they ended up on the schedule.

Reaction Score
This is ridiculous. The AAC should be mandating that their teams should have a minimum strength of schedule rating and fine them if it's not up to par. They should redistribute the money to the rest of the schools that comply.

In addition, if these games ever get broadcast, no one will watch it. It ends up being a loss for ESPN+ and for both schools involved.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
i think you might be starting to get it! a couple nationally televised ooc games makes all the difference in the world. gtown is also gonna make the tourney this year whereas ecu dreams of the NIT.

seton hall has an awesome OOC schedule this year:
michigan st
st. louis
oregon
(potentially gonzaga)
iowa st
rutgers
maryland
mmmm.....cherries, yum.

Reaction Score
I'd be happy to leave too

Reaction Score
Poor attempt at a troll.
yet true. we were an afterthought in that conference, never did much of note during the regular seasons and conference tournaments. Hopefully that does not happen in the CBE.

Reaction Score
yet true. we were an afterthought in that conference, never did much of note during the regular seasons and conference tournaments. Hopefully that does not happen in the CBE.

Win/Loss record has nothing to do with whether or not we were an afterthought and it has nothing to do with whether or not moving to the Big East is a good decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom