2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Assuming this plays out as is now expected, we have BOTH Kasongoed and Cardwelled. They have two distinct meanings, and there's no reason or need to determine which is "better."

In simplest terms...

Kasongo wanted to come to UConn and was strong-armed by handlers toward Oregon, even hinting he was going against his own will. The comic twists and turns afterward just add to the legend.

Cardwell was either an epic misreading, masterful trolling, or an object lesson in what truly deserves the so often misused label "fake news." Or something else.

As someone who got swept up in the properly-termed "irrational exuberance," I loved the Oak Hill video, was very xcited by the speed of the ride, never contributed any more than Likes, and now see the cautionary tale, as well as having a better sense of some who offer little more than hot air.

Reaction Score
I’m as anti-lock as they come but it’s time to lock this thread. It’s over. Would have loved to have his energy but he’s not coming here. All in on Javonte Brown Ferguson.
Are we supposed to be proud or ashamed that it only took 7 pages to lock this pig?

Reaction Score
I mean, I know for a fact that the majority of the information this board gets from insiders is fed from the coaching staff either directly or second handedly. It happens all the time, I used to get information from someone who was friends with Ricky Moore when he was under Ollie. And I know people that get info from this staff as well.

Are you taking the “it’s a beautiful day” things seriously? Because that’s all that was said.

Multiple people reported he was on campus.

Do you absolutely know for sure that people you know get info from THIS coaching staff, not Ollie's? Because people say stuff like that, because the trainer got it from the coaches, but they didn't get it from the coaches directly.

Reaction Score
I heard he was going to be tough to get out of the south, but the "insiders" here thought differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom