Duke Post Game Shred | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Duke Post Game Shred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Only UConn fans say this. Ive seen both Temple and Rutgers at these levels and not quit. At UConn, fans want to throw the towel in.
Rutgers blows!! Has for years,wait til this group plays Tennessee!! Lmmfao

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
We are the flagship university with a tradition of national titles in multiple sports in a wealthy state with no pro sports teams. There is no reason to drop football. None. We need to invest. Look what Colorado did in one year (despite their loss today). Don’t quit. We can do this.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
What bogles my mind is that the fire isn’t there, the chip on the shoulder isn’t there. Yes, the refs make bull$#!+ calls against the team, but the across the board horrible play…where did it all go wrong in the offseason? I thought Mora could right the ship.

KryHavok

Reaction Score
Did someone share the post game press. What does Mora say is the plan forward
He said something like he hopes the ACC has the gumption to explain that targeting call. He gave that other team credit for being a good team.

Reaction Score
At least we scored?

QB1 had 4 rushes for -8 yards and a TD.

But at least we scored??

Reaction Score
What bogles my mind is that the fire isn’t there, the chip on the shoulder isn’t there. Yes, the refs make bull$#!+ calls against the team, but the across the board horrible play…where did it all go wrong in the offseason? I thought Mora could right the ship.
This is the issue. We end last year on a positive. Don’t lose much to the portal or graduation And we look like the team that gave up 70 To Memphis

Wtf happened?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Season ticket holder since opening of the Rent. I see where the program was and I see where it is now. It’s over.

If you were a season ticket holder since the opening of the Rent, and you still don't know that going to a bowl isn't a regular occurrence for us over the last 20+ years, then I can't help you...

Reaction Score
Fix UConn Football???

Put Nedermeier on it! He's sneaky little zit just like you are, right?

It's Over!

Reaction Score
Did someone share the post game press. What does Mora say is the plan forward

He blamed the talent on the roster, but says the "undercurrent" tells him we're heading in the right direction

KryHavok

Reaction Score
He blamed the talent on the roster, but says the "undercurrent" tells him we're heading in the right direction
If by right direction he means right into oblivion, well, he ain’t wrong.

I don’t care for a reload or a revolution, i want to see a fight, that these boys give a damn and want wear that uniform with pride. That’s what we got last year.

The UConn+ stream said after the game conclusion that apparently Puke tried to get Jackson Mitchell to transfer. Well slap my @$$ and call me Patty. Since he didn’t transfer, they maybe whined for an ejection…I jest, sort of.

Reaction Score
So he’s starting to sound like every other clown we’ve had since 1.0
I can’t believe he tried to put a positive spin on that debacle. I mean was he watching the same game? I didn’t see anything positive or anything you can even build on. I guess it’s his job to say stuff like that but, wow…!!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Mora needs to change things up, period. The quarterback didn't look good except for a couple of late throws. The offensive line is not doing the job. The defensive backs need to learn how to tackle.
They need a different play-caller as it is predictable to say the least

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
So he’s starting to sound like every other clown we’ve had since 1.0
Yup. No more retreads please. Would rather see the program go down in flames with a young, untried fire brand than another 60-70 year old has-been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom