Duke-MD on ESPN2 right now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke-MD on ESPN2 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Our Baylor guest has the advantage over our Duke guest this year. But next year may be different. :)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Did anyone actually see the "in locker-room" bit of Brenda babble? Apparently, Maryland is "real" - and since they know it, they are invincible - or maybe not.:D

Reaction Score
Did anyone actually see the "in locker-room" bit of Brenda babble? Apparently, Maryland is "real" - and since they know it, they are invincible - or maybe not.:D
Real AND genuine. Or was is genuine and real?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Brenda is very vocal. It may be he biggest strength and weakness. She can sell her program very well. Sometimes, though, she can be out of touch with reality. And some times, she seems like a raving lunatic.

Reaction Score
Brenda is very vocal. It may be he biggest strength and weakness. She can sell her program very well. Sometimes, though, she can be out of touch with reality. And some times, she seems like a raving lunatic.

we've all seen Chris hold back Geno at times when he looked like a raving lunatic yelling at refs. :) All coaches, men and women, have some bad moments, but most are very positive.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
we've all seen Chris hold back Geno at times when he looked like a raving lunatic yelling at refs. :) All coaches, men and women, have some bad moments, but most are very positive.
Geno's excuse is that he's Italian. :)

Brenda looks wilder and funnier than any other coach I've seen. Her hair goes all over the place, and she opens her mouth like something from Jurassic Park. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's their Abbott and Costello routine. You can figure out who has which role. :)

Reaction Score

Brenda looks wilder and funnier than any other coach I've seen. Her hair goes all over the place, and she opens her mouth like something from Jurassic Park. :)

I think Brenda and Kim M. tie. Sometimes, I wish Tara would be more vocal and not so passive on the bench.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I think Brenda and Kim M. tie. Sometimes, I wish Tara would be more vocal and not so passive on the bench.

Tara is about as colorful as the color of her clothes. Kim is loud in every way.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

She does have a wild look in her eyes.

Reaction Score

there is medical term for this condition

Reaction Score
Tara is about as colorful as the color of her clothes. Kim is loud in every way.

I sit behind the bench and hear very good barbs toward the refs and her players. She is very witty and funny.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I have to say I think Thomas's struggle this year has been the depleted bench! She was a workhorse for Maryland her first two years and I still think she is! However with a depleted backcourt Thomas has been forced to bring the ball up more this season and run the offense. Total change in position for her when before she played off the ball and could be the recipient of the passes. Just my observation seeing her play his season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom