Duke- Game thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Duke- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I did not read a single post on the Duke Scout board complaining about how long the starters were left in. Figures the complaint would come from the BY.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
And be careful about pointing out other posters grammatical mistakes. You apparently have never met a capital letter in your life which I find infinitely more distracting than a misplaced apostrophe.
LOL:D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Beat a ranked teams by a mere 15 points - it's horrible!
Beat a second ranked team by a mere 15 points - it's a disaster!
Lose to a Top 5 team by 1 point - it's Armageddon!
Beat another Top 5 team by 30 points - it's better but it's not perfect and Geno doesn't coach the way I would coach and other people are insulted even though I've never talked to them I just KNOW Geno is a very bad man!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Beat a ranked teams by a mere 15 points - it's horrible!
Beat a second ranked team by a mere 15 points - it's a disaster!
Lose to a Top 5 team by 1 point - it's Armageddon!
Beat another Top 5 team by 30 points - it's better but it's not perfect and Geno doesn't coach the way I would coach and other people are insulted even though I've never talked to them I just KNOW Geno is a very bad man!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................

And your point?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
This game was like the 1973 Belmont Stakes. Close for the first half of the contest then UConn performed like a TREMENDOUS MACHINE! In the end UConn's margin of victory was only 30 so I guess Secretariat was a tad better.

one length, if I recall correctly - 31 lengths to 30 points

Reaction Score
BB, has Geno ever done anything you agree with? Ever? Legitimate question, because I have noticed you seem to find something he did or did not do that you take offense to every game. You seem to have some serious Geno issues.

And be careful about pointing out other posters grammatical mistakes. You apparently have never met a capital letter in your life which I find infinitely more distracting than a misplaced apostrophe.

your absolutely correct in bringing up the grammatical thing. never have thought much of others doing that. the tone of the comment that was made rubbed me the wrong way, thus my response. no excuse.
and your question is quite legitimate. i love the players he recruits, not just as players, but as people. the demands that he obviously makes of his players in practice are a big reason why they progress as they do, and why the teams are so enjoyable to watch. i wouldn't say i have "issues" with geno; that's much too dramatic sounding. my comments usually involve his not giving bench players the minutes they need, and his arrogant , wise guy, and even bullying attitude at times. regarding his attitude, it's everything from dissing uconn fans for daring to question his decisions, and calling them( you and me) idiots, to his in-his-player's faces screaming outbursts, to his complaining about fans not showing up to games, to his not-so-cute comments regarding players( most recently breanna). obviously, i don't like the way he handles himself personally, and i guess that colors my thinking.
on the other hand, there are quite a few boneyarders who seem to never disagree with anything he says or does.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
your absolutely correct in bringing up the grammatical thing. never have thought much of others doing that. the tone of the comment that was made rubbed me the wrong way, thus my response. no excuse.
and your question is quite legitimate. i love the players he recruits, not just as players, but as people. the demands that he obviously makes of his players in practice are a big reason why they progress as they do, and why the teams are so enjoyable to watch. i wouldn't say i have "issues" with geno; that's much too dramatic sounding. my comments usually involve his not giving bench players the minutes they need, and his arrogant , wise guy, and even bullying attitude at times. regarding his attitude, it's everything from dissing uconn fans for daring to question his decisions, and calling them( you and me) idiots, to his in-his-player's faces screaming outbursts, to his complaining about fans not showing up to games, to his not-so-cute comments regarding players( most recently breanna). obviously, i don't like the way he handles himself personally, and i guess that colors my thinking.
on the other hand, there are quite a few boneyarders who seem to never disagree with anything he says or does.
Well, after reading that, I would say you definitely have issues with Geno.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I did not read a single post on the Duke Scout board complaining about how long the starters were left in. Figures the complaint would come from the BY.

Probably because Duke left most of its starters in the game.

That was a non-issue. Both teams had their starters in. Both teams worked certain bench players in with their starters.

The "blow by" handshake had nothing to do with that. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom