duck Mark Emmert | Page 2 | The Boneyard

duck Mark Emmert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He signed another 3 year contract about a month ago, sickening. Amazing you can be a corrupt failure no matter where you go and cost people countless millions lost and you keep getting rewarded with new contracts, sickening.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Self-defense your Honor, I saw the whole thing.
Yeah that Emmert guy kept on trying to head butt him but it was good that he had that bat and was able to block it...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
n23Q2P4.jpg

Exclusive pic from Mark Emmert's office.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn fans should boo Emmert whenever and wherever we see him. Loudly, vigorously and continuously.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hey mark, I actually don't hate you. You being the ck boy you are led to increased motivation for our championship. I'm glad you had to swallow your pride and hand over that handsome trophy. What a joke.

C

Chief00

And people still don't think there was bias against UCONN in the APR nonsense. It's preposterous.

Just thinking about how many F Mark Emmert threads there have been on the Yard over the past few years gives me a smile.

tcf, while I appreciate the find, I can't, in good conscience, give your post a like. I was about to...then stopped.

I said at the time it was personal - this is just further validation that they do what they want to do - then built the justification.

Reaction Score
chris carlsonVerified account‏@ccarlsononSU
Emmert: While everyone looked at Syracuse as wow, they hammered syracuse. Under the new rules would have been far worse

They hammered Cuse? Seriously?

What the hell would he call what he did to us?

Let's pretend for a second that the NCAA really hammered Syracuse, is Emmert saying that the penalty could have been worse under their current guidelines? If so, what will his explanation be when his organization doesn't "hammer" UNC? Oh, that's right, we're never going to get a satisfactory explanation about that.

Saying you have these tough penalties and new rules really doesn't matter if you refuse to use them on the "blue bloods."

Reaction Score
Emmert has to die. If you think UConn fans are alone, think again. Penn State fans hate him almost as much. Given his position of power and obvious abuse of that power, I think this is fair game for a congressional investigation. This involves just about every major US university. It actually is kind of a big deal.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
This guy absolutely boils my blood. Do want to face smash.

Reaction Score
chris carlsonVerified account‏@ccarlsononSU
Emmert: While everyone looked at Syracuse as wow, they hammered syracuse. Under the new rules would have been far worse

They hammered Cuse? Seriously?

What the hell would he call what he did to us?

The most infuriating part about this is, of course, our violation was reported before the rules were changed, and then we were still punished under the new rules structure. Meanwhile, Syracuse engages in years of fraud and cover-ups, and when they're finally caught, they basically get amnesty.

Reaction Score
Clearly he is setting the stage to let UNC off without any postseason ban and probably no punishment at all. Honestly, it is time to stage a major protest at the final four. We can join with Penn State fans and fans of any other teams that might want to join in (Louisville, SMU and so on). We have a year to organize it and I know people in the Penn State alumni association that I can contact. We need to shine a light on the cockroach and ESPN. And, just in case UNC doesn't make it all the way to the final four again next year, we can even extend the protests to the first round games at whatever location they are assigned to. Then we can do it again for the second weekend, if they get that far. If people really care about college sports, they need to do something to retain the integrity of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom