Drummond to Nets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond to Nets

Reaction Score
"Friends" like these?
Andre definitely needs to get in better shape. That needs to happen for Andre to be the player he can be. I think he knows that too. It’s amazing that some casual fans hold it against Andre for changing his social plans many years ago now. All directly involved completely understood his conflict the next day and why the word got relayed late due to Facey being in pregame. Jamaican brothers forever!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Harden quit on yet another team lol. Who really wants this guy?? Then again the nets get the unknown in another whacko Simmons. Will be interesting to see who wins this.

Reaction Score
This is a bad deal for the Sixers such a boom or bust move, giving up 2 first rd picks to get rid of Simmons wow. Gonna be very interesting seeing that chemistry between Harden, Embiid, and Doc.

Reaction Score
Gotta believe Nets are the winners with this trade. First round draft picks, a rejuvenated Drummond and wild card Simmons plus others for a 32 year old ,overweight and fading player, still good but not getting any younger. Philly has a small window to win now.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Harden quit on the team and was telling a dancer giving him a lap dance he was being traded to Philly prior to the Woj announcement. Now we know one of Woj's sources.

Reaction Score
Harden quit on the team and was telling a dancer giving him a lap dance he was being traded to Philly prior to the Woj announcement. Now we know one of Woj's sources.
He’s quit on two teams now; including the one he named he wanted the first time he quit

Reaction Score
Harden and Westbrook are probably the two most overrated superstars I've ever seen. I understand where Philly is coming from in that they may have a short window for winning it all with Embiid's injuries so they want to win now but I don't see either team winning it. The two first round picks are nice for the Nets.

Reaction Score
Harden and Westbrook are probably the two most overrated superstars I've ever seen. I understand where Philly is coming from in that they may have a short window for winning it all with Embiid's injuries so they want to win now but I don't see either team winning it. The two first round picks are nice for the Nets.
philly wins. getting an elite scorer for an idiot who wasted all of our time and would rather be sitting out through the playoffs. he’s bk’s problem now with kyrie. sad to see Drummond and seth go but I’ll take it. tmaxie is the next nba star.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom