Drummond to Nets | The Boneyard

Drummond to Nets

Reaction Score
Yahooooo!! Once Durant comes back puts Nets back in the mix for Eastern Conference and Drummond a nice playoff run.

Now we need to get Kemba to a contender....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
just picked him up in my fantasy league. he should get a lot more PT now that he's competing with aldridge instead of embiid.

Reaction Score
just picked him up in my fantasy league. he should get a lot more PT now that he's competing with aldridge instead of embiid.
I've had him all along....stashed him for the ocasional game when Embid off. When Drummond plays real mins guaranteed 15 rebounds

Reaction Score
Now back in his home metro area - Andre needs to get in the kind of shape he was in during his Piston run. He needs to get back to the grind and less social stuff. Advice to a friend.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Now back in his home metro area - Andre needs to get in the kind of shape he was in during his Piston run. He needs to get back to the grind and less social stuff. Advice to a friend.

"Friends" like these?

Reaction Score
I think the Nets got a lot, but the pundits say the Sixer are the clear winners.

Hope Dre gets that ring and a big contract somewhere next year

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to watch Embid and Drummond battle downlow in the playoffs. Hasn't been a good matchup for Drummond in the past.

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to watch Embid and Drummond battle downlow in the playoffs. Hasn't been a good matchup for Drummond in the past.
Embid is a bad match up for almost every center in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Obviously Harden's stock is still high! Pretty pricey for sure!
When you consider the Nets gave up 3 # 1 picks, 4 players and switching #1 picks in 4 years to get Harden last year it doesn’t seem like that much.IMO.

Reaction Score
Yahooooo!! Once Durant comes back puts Nets back in the mix for Eastern Conference and Drummond a nice playoff run.

Now we need to get Kemba to a contender....

Do we think this is more about the Nets getting rid of Harden, and getting good pieces and pics for him; rather than actually wanting Simmons? Idk how any team could want him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Do we think this is more about the Nets getting rid of Harden, and getting good pieces and pics for him; rather than actually wanting Simmons? Idk how any team could want him.
Making the best of their situation. I’m sure Marks put out feelers for players he’d rather have.

Reaction Score
When you consider the Nets gave up 3 # 1 picks, 4 players and switching #1 picks in 4 years to get Harden last year it doesn’t seem like that much.IMO.
He was an MVP candidate before he got hurt last year. Those first round picks are going to be pretty bad too.

Reaction Score
Wow...Philly must have really wanted Simmons gone. They gave up 3 players and two first-round draft picks!
He single handedly tanked their playoff run last year with his shooting woes. They weren’t gonna let that happen again.

Reaction Score
He was an MVP candidate before he got hurt last year. Those first round picks are going to be pretty bad too.
Sixers picks should be worse than Nets based on how they r playing this year He’s still a great player and has a few top years left IMO

Reaction Score
I think the Nets saw Dre and two first round draft picks. Simmons was just a toy surprise in their Crackerjack box.

Reaction Score
I think the Nets got a lot, but the pundits say the Sixer are the clear winners.

Nets seem like winners. They got 3 good players and two high picks. Harden is 32. The Sixers need to assemble a great team pronto.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The other day on espn radio one of the guest analysts was warning that Harden wants a max 5 year contract next, which will be quite a gamble as he ages and continues to bloat.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Well look at it this way: Nets went from Harden to Simmons (and others), while the Sixers went from nothing to Harden. At the start of the day, the Nets were contenders and the Sixers really weren't, and now they both are.

Both sides won, it wasn't zero sum, but the Sixers were the bigger winner.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
The 76ers just nursed Drummond back to being a good productive player. Then they trade him to a loaded team that they may face in the playoffs. Interesting

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom