OT: - Draymond Punches Jordan Poole | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Punches Jordan Poole

Reaction Score
Arrested fined and sued? I assume you said the same thing about Bobby Portis punching his teammate and getting suspended for 8 games… or you missed that one?

The NBA isn’t an office job but continue to tell me why the punch was bs. It’s more likely draymond and Poole get on a podcast together than draymond gets arrested and sued.
So he gets suspended and loses money. Like I said there are reproductions. The punch was BS bc adults don’t go around punching people, period. It’s illegal, it’s wrong, and it’s a sign of weak ignorant character. He sure as hell wasn’t defending himself. It’s surprising I have to explain this to an adult.

Reaction Score
So he gets suspended and loses money. Like I said there are reproductions. The punch was BS bc adults don’t go around punching people, period. It’s illegal, it’s wrong, and it’s a sign of weak ignorant character. He sure as hell wasn’t defending himself. It’s surprising I have to explain this to an adult.
So, what you just wrote is that Draymond emulated the Portis/Mirotec incident because he didn't know any better? Words matter...which brings me to my question, many posts ago. Is there a better quality video with audio? If not, there is only assumptions based on personal feelings and what the twitterverse gives you. And before anyone else assumes that I'm a Draymond apologist...I don't care for either one of them.

Reaction Score
So, what you just wrote is that Draymond emulated the Portis/Mirotec incident because he didn't know any better? Words matter...which brings me to my question, many posts ago. Is there a better quality video with audio? If not, there is only assumptions based on personal feelings and what the twitterverse gives you. And before anyone else assumes that I'm a Draymond apologist...I don't care for either one of them.

Don’t care what he said quite honestly things get heated even with teammates in practice it’s part of competitive sports. But a cheap shot punch is never right I don’t need to hear audio to not know this is just the history of the man involved.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
but you are trying to excuse bad actions with the excuse such of hurtful words. very weak.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the relationship of Draymond and Poole? Anyone know if they got into any verbal or physical altercations in the past? Clearly words were exchanged and Poole wasn’t having it so he gave him the shove. Not saying what Draymond did was right but I don’t think this happened out of nowhere, there was clearly tension.

Anyway, who honestly cares what happens to two grown professional basketball players. Let them settle it and move on. If that means one has to be let go, traded, etc. then so be it.

Reaction Score
I did t say he emulated anyone or any situation. I said assault and battery is unacceptable at anytime, athlete or not, and proof of poor character and intellect.

Reaction Score
but you are trying to excuse bad actions with the excuse such of hurtful words. very weak.
So, you know exactly what went on between the 2 of them? Things that were said, things that led to Draymond's actions? You assume that I am excusing bad actions. Share something other than your weak opinion. Try reading and comprehending the post you replied to.

Reaction Score
I did t say he emulated anyone or any situation. I said assault and battery is unacceptable at anytime, athlete or not, and proof of poor character and intellect.
In your post you said reproduction when referring to what Draymond did. Isn't emulation similar to that? Maybe a bad choice of words for both of us.

Reaction Score
Apparently, lots of people on here know more about NBA norms than Monty.

Now pull up all the videos of NBA players saying it happens all the time and all the videos of guys who cover the league saying it happens all the time.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the relationship of Draymond and Poole? Anyone know if they got into any verbal or physical altercations in the past? Clearly words were exchanged and Poole wasn’t having it so he gave him the shove. Not saying what Draymond did was right but I don’t think this happened out of nowhere, there was clearly tension.

Anyway, who honestly cares what happens to two grown professional basketball players. Let them settle it and move on. If that means one has to be let go, traded, etc. then so be it.
Reportedly it was ordinary for them to go back and forth on the practice court, which probably explains why you don't see any reaction out of the players as the jawing was going on. Steph was quoted before the video leak as saying "it was normal until it was wasn't". Poole wasn't having Draymond bumping him chest to chest and barking inches from his face, which prompted the shove.

Reaction Score
Again, adults punch other adults all the time and there's zero repercussions.

Portis was suspended because he broke Mirotic's face, gave him a concussion, and put him in the hospital. If Mirotic was fine we probably never would've heard about it like all the other fights between teammates.

Draymond obviously was wrong for what he did but the takes that this never happens in sports or in society at large and the takes that it was self-defense are both strange.

Reaction Score

Portis was suspended because he broke Mirotic's face, gave him a concussion, and put him in the hospital. If Mirotic was fine we probably never would've heard about it like all the other fights between teammates.

Draymond obviously was wrong for what he did but the takes that this never happens in sports or in society at large and the takes that it was self-defense are both strange.
We get it, you don’t think Draymond should face any repercussions.

Most of us do, he’s a dirty player who’s had issues with teammates and opponents quite often. At some point, he has to grow up and learn.

Reaction Score
In your post you said reproduction when referring to what Draymond did. Isn't emulation similar to that? Maybe a bad choice of words for both of us.
Typo. I meant repercussions.

Reaction Score

What world do you live in that adults punch each other all the time? I haven’t seen or don’t that that since college. Seriously not one time. That was 30 years ago. And I’m violent by nature and I work in construction and development. If that happened on one of my development sites I would make damned sure that guy lost his job and never stepped foot on one of my jobs again. Zero tolerance.

Reaction Score

Most of us do, he’s a dirty player who’s had issues with teammates and opponents quite often. At some point, he has to grow up and learn.
I never said that, I said this stuff happens all the time in sports and we don't hear about it and it happens all the time in society with no repercussions.

I probably think he should take a little time off and the Warriors should suspend him a game or two because the video is out there but I would be fine with no suspension. If Poole isn't willing to forgive and forget they could have a bigger issue on their hands but I think that's unlikely.

Reaction Score

I haven’t seen people say these types of things never happen. Many people don’t think it happens quite like this.

Reaction Score
What world do you live in that adults punch each other all the time? I haven’t seen or don’t that that since college. Seriously not one time. That was 30 years ago. And I’m violent by nature and I work in construction and development. If that happened on one of my development sites I would make damned sure that guy lost his job and never stepped foot on one of my jobs again. Zero tolerance.
America. People fight/throw punches all the time with zero repercussions. People pistol whip other people and carjack other people all the time, often times with no repercussions.

Reaction Score
Has anyone investigated whether Green and Poole are into fantasy sports??

Just sayin’. ;)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

DG is no dirtier than 75% of the players in the league
I have great respect for his passion and drive on the court
as HC Kerr has said, it was something that went a step too far but they are keeping it in house
next....................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom