OT: - Draft Lottery | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Draft Lottery

Reaction Score
Depressing
Screenshot_20190514-202822_Chrome.jpg

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Barrett is a perfect fit next to KD and Kyrie. But who isn't.

Why would KD or Kyrie go to the Knicks? Why? Why!?!??!!

Reaction Score
lol you all keep talking about KD wanting to be #1 in NYC like the Nets don't exist.

The reason everyone talks about KD going to the Knicks is because the likes of Lowe and Windhorst say it is an open secret that it's happening.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The reason everyone talks about KD going to the Knicks is because the likes of Lowe and Windhorst say it is an open secret that it's happening.

I know...but...can you understand my doubts? Can't you!

Reaction Score
Us Knicks fans are used to this. Just missed out on curry... We constantly fall short of good luck on the court and with things like this. It's whatever! If kd comes and brings others great! If not we will ride with whoever we get in the draft and build with Mitchell, knox and trier, and maybe we one of these years in the draft we'll land a player that can change things. Until then we are no strangers to losing. If there is any fan base that can handle such tragedy, anguish, torment, and pain it's us Knicks fans. And we keep coming back for more.

Reaction Score
Barrett is a pretty good #3 overall pick in the grand scheme of things....

Huge dropoff from there (I know some people like Garland at 4, but yikes). So the Knicks at least getting top 3 is important.

I have no idea what AD does. Probably leaves, as the relationship is fractured. But man, I'd love to play with Zion. Jrue, Zion, AD + shooting/defense at the #2 and #3 is a competitive playoff team at least.

But I guess maybe you trade AD for assets on the same timeline as Zion.

Reaction Score
Media capital of the world. Most rabid fanbase in the NBA, thirsting for a winner. You bring a title there you're a god.

Negatives- Dolan, Dolan, Dolan
But I've been told by clearly smart people on here that Dolan no longer has a voice and every move made in the last 6 years has been very basketball savvy.

Reaction Score
But I've been told by clearly smart people on here that Dolan no longer has a voice and every move made in the last 6 years has been very basketball savvy.
He has stepped away from the basketball moves. Doesn't mean he's not still a negative

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I knew the Knicks would end up at 3 because this is the spot that I feel most nervous about that the Bockers will try to get cute and reach for someone (Reddish). In fact, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Knicks trade up with Memphis to draft Reddish. I've grown to expect incompetence from my Knicks that I would actually be more surprised if they stayed put and drafted Barrett. Even more surprised if they can actually sign KD and Kemba this offseason.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He has stepped away from the basketball moves. Doesn't mean he's not still a negative
And it only takes a phone call to step back in.

Reaction Score
Lol, Windhorst thinks Zion is going back to Duke because he's so mad about the Pels getting the #1 pick.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Lol, Windhorst thinks Zion is going back to Duke because he's so mad about the Pels getting the #1 pick.

While I think wondhorst is a self righteous blow hard, this would be amazing on some level (nba takes a hit) and horrible on another level (duke gets a lot better)

Reaction Score
I like it for how crazy it would make the NCAA haters that said he shouldn't have played last year after injury.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Lakers actually may be getting closer to a viable package for Davis now that they have the 4th pick of the draft.

Last edited:

the Q

Reaction Score
I'm sitting here in Stratford imagining what it's like for someone to think New Orleans is too small and lame of a place to live.

Someone taking a pay cut to go there?

the Q

Reaction Score
I don't think it even matters much anymore. KD became a top 3 star in freaking Oklahoma.

I know. It was more a crack at the ncaa scandal.

Reaction Score
Us Knicks fans are used to this. Just missed out on curry... We constantly fall short of good luck on the court and with things like this. It's whatever! If kd comes and brings others great! If not we will ride with whoever we get in the draft and build with Mitchell, knox and trier, and maybe we one of these years in the draft we'll land a player that can change things. Until then we are no strangers to losing. If there is any fan base that can handle such tragedy, anguish, torment, and pain it's us Knicks fans. And we keep coming back for more.
Sound like a Mets fan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom