Down to 7 again? | The Boneyard

Down to 7 again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sooooo.............what else is new? When we win the BE title and then the NC, we can sit back and remember what a ride this team was on and came out on top!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Any reports/press releases on who's available for tonight's game.................or who is NOT available?

Reaction Score
You can go to Maggie's twitter for breaking info.

https://twitter.com/maggie_vanoni
@maggie_vanoni

Good afternoon from NJ! No. 5 UConn women's basketball plays at Seton Hall at 7 p.m. As of now, there's been no update on Azzi Fudd's status after she sat out Sunday's second half with an apparent knee injury. Here's what you need to know:

RojQ5lff

ctinsider.com
No. 4 UConn women’s basketball at Seton Hall: Time, TV and what you need to know
The Huskies beat the Pirates 98-73 in the teams' first meeting this season on Dec. 21 in...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Don't they know that inquiring minds want to know what's going on? We demand to get information!!! :rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Don't they know that inquiring minds want to know what's going on? We demand to get information!!! :rolleyes:
We want Azzinfo, we need it, and we want it now. The public has a right to know everything about anything and everyone all the time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Caroline and Ayanna are both questions as well; I'm really worried about Caroline -- she was finally back and playing pretty well. The load Lou is having to carry has got to be wearing as well. She has certainly been a "money" portal get though. I shudder to think of where we'd be...

Reaction Score
Caroline and Ayanna are both questions as well; I'm really worried about Caroline -- she was finally back and playing pretty well. The load Lou is having to carry has got to be wearing as well. She has certainly been a "money" portal get though. I shudder to think of where we'd be...
Caroline wearing glasses was at the Georgetown game. I didn't see Ayanna but there weren't many good views of the end of the bench.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She’s certainly getting the defense’s attention

37C0B4C9-6402-47D7-8508-40DDC59115DA.jpeg

Reaction Score
I am pretty sure that a couple of days ago Geno said that if Azzi couldn’t play we were back to square one. This leads me to believe that Ayanna and Caroline will not be seeing any action tonight.

Reaction Score
The team should watch Henry V. "Not one (wo)man more..." And those a-benched this day will hold their womanhood cheap?

mudblood

Incorrigible optimist
Reaction Score
Concussion protocol is pretty strict, and it starts only after you are symptom free by full rest.

Before returning to actual play you need to go through 5 phases with at least 24 hr between them and be symptom free after each phase, otherwise you go back one phase:
  • light conditioning only
  • basketball skills individually
  • skills with one team mate
  • team drills but no scrimmage, no contact
  • full practice with contact
So the shortest possible time to be back if everything is perfect is one week.

And on the first games you may have some minute limits... Patience is most important, let Carol and Yanna be healthy!

Reaction Score
Concussion protocol is pretty strict, and it starts only after you are symptom free by full rest.

Before returning to actual play you need to go through 5 phases with at least 24 hr between them and be symptom free after each phase, otherwise you go back one phase:
  • light conditioning only
  • basketball skills individually
  • skills with one team mate
  • team drills but no scrimmage, no contact
  • full practice with contact
So the shortest possible time to be back if everything is perfect is one week.

And on the first games you may have some minute limits... Patience is most important, let Carol and Yanna be healthy!
Can you attribute this protocol please .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom