Down to 7 again? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Down to 7 again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Isn't there usually a press opportunity the day before a game in which such matters (who is available or not) are revealed. I can imagine the admin not wanting to discuss these matters and not holding this press op.

[ ]

We are one injury tonight from being unable to compete.

Geno apparently commented at least once on Aziz's condition...perhaps it would be better to say absolutely nothing rather an utterance that later could be described as misleading.

My position has always been: that our team's individual health and future careers come first...and the UConn woman's BB team's season lagging far behind in the
distance in importance.

With the limited roster caused by an untold number of serious injuries, an enormous emotional pressure is placed on the survivors.

This is not a happy year...it still might turn around, young people recover, the talent is obviously there....but I am fearful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Unpopular opinion but they’ve got to cancel the Tenn and South Carolina games. There is no benefit to the team, and they need the rest. It’s all about conference wins now. Losses to each would only benefit those teams. Especially Tenn, given their roller coaster year
I don’t think that’s the way contracts work…

Reaction Score
I don't know what's up with Caroline and Ayanna. I watched the games Caroline was supposedly injured and it wasn't that bad at all a glancing blow. Concussion protocol for 4 games sounds crazy for a noncontact sport. And Ayanna her injury is still a mystery. I think Geno and the staff are being way too cautious.
Doesn’t need to be a hard blow, just the head twisted/rotated. Praying that Caroline is back soon, but I know an athlete who hadn’t had a concussion in over three years and it took three months to get 100pct cleared from a concussion they got last fall.

Reaction Score
I don't know what's up with Caroline and Ayanna. I watched the games Caroline was supposedly injured and it wasn't that bad at all a glancing blow. Concussion protocol for 4 games sounds crazy for a noncontact sport. And Ayanna her injury is still a mystery. I think Geno and the staff are being way too cautious.

This is definitely a contender for the worst post of the year.

Reaction Score

Ayanna’s injury is not a mystery. She’s been in concussion protocol. She went through pre-game with the team today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom