Dorka Tuesday & Thursday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dorka Tuesday & Thursday

Reaction Score
Dorka looks like she belongs. She may be the steal of the draft being a 2nd-round pick and almost immediately cracking the starting lineup....and producing. it's a pleasure to watch her grow on the court. I am equally hopeful her partner in crime, Lou, will get to show what she can do for the Wings. They are a young team with a lot of talent. I am surprised Maddie isn't getting more minutes and I'm concerned that won't bode well for Lou, but I guess I'll be happy to see her on the court even if her minutes are spare.

Reaction Score
I’ve always liked Lindsay Allen. She’s exactly what the Lynx need, a smart, feisty point guard to get them organized. Phee has been phenomenal bur she needs a guard to get her the ball in the right place.

With Allen, Jewel Loyd, and other ND alums playing so well with our Husky alums, the UConn and Domer fan bases are going to start singing Kumbaya soon

Well, Coach Reeve had a smart,feisty, AND scoring point guard, whom she sent packing. Strange that was, for the coach some say likes UConn players.

Reaction Score
Lol that was pretty much a textbook block out. She used her but do establish space and then stretched out her arms making yourself a huge target.
I agree. Dorka just kept moving the defender out with her lower body... then the spot-on pass from Collier.
Picture perfect Huskie (or do I mean Lynx?) ball action!

Reaction Score
Did anyone else stay up past their bedtime to watch the Lynx game last night? It was thrilling. Phee was phenomenal and clutch when it counted, on the Lynx last shot to seal the victory. Dorka was also crucial to the win. They are so improved from the start of the season. Whether it’s next year or in two, I would so love to see Paige playing with Phee and Dorka.

Reaction Score
Did anyone else stay up past their bedtime to watch the Lynx game last night? It was thrilling. Phee was phenomenal and clutch when it counted, on the Lynx last shot to seal the victory. Dorka was also crucial to the win. They are so improved from the start of the season. Whether it’s next year or in two, I would so love to see Paige playing with Phee and Dorka.
Collier looks like a top 10 if not top 5 WNBA player. Vs the Sparks they had no answer defending her.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dorka is having an outstanding rookie season, I'm so happy to see her thriving in the WNBA.
Same, but not surprised. Her considerable skill set seemed even better suited for the WNBA than college basketball.

Reaction Score
Just Sayin.....Since Dorka was placed in the starting lineup for the Lynx, they have won 8 games vs 4 losses. Before she was placed in the starting lineup, they didn't have a win. Not sure what is going to happen when Jessica Sheppard is back to full health, but if Dorka continues to start and contribute for the Lynx, she should make the WNBA all rookie team for this season. Boston probably has rookie of the year all locked up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom