Dorka Tuesday & Thursday | The Boneyard

Dorka Tuesday & Thursday

Reaction Score
Welp, I think she could do it. Also, Lindsey Allen ran the team well and made the offense look good. Miller was back and awesome considering the time off. I hope Reeve keeps this starting line up of Collier (wow... 33 points tonight), Juhasz, Miller, Macbride and Allen.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good news: Outstanding performance. All UConn fans loved it and love you.
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF

Or did you mean Dorka?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Welp, I think she could do it. Also, Lindsey Allen ran the team well and made the offense look good. Miller was back and awesome considering the time off. I hope Reeve keeps this starting line up of Collier (wow... 33 points tonight), Juhasz, Miller, Macbride and Allen.
I’ve always liked Lindsay Allen. She’s exactly what the Lynx need, a smart, feisty point guard to get them organized. Phee has been phenomenal bur she needs a guard to get her the ball in the right place.

With Allen, Jewel Loyd, and other ND alums playing so well with our Husky alums, the UConn and Domer fan bases are going to start singing Kumbaya soon

Reaction Score
I’ve always liked Lindsay Allen. She’s exactly what the Lynx need, a smart, feisty point guard to get them organized. Phee has been phenomenal bur she needs a guard to get her the ball in the right place.

With Allen, Jewel Loyd, and other ND alums playing so well with our Husky alums, the UConn and Domer fan bases are going to start singing Kumbaya soon
I agree. But it helps your case that a certain ND alum is out on maternity leave.

Reaction Score
Dorka is doing a amazing job. Very comfortable, and definitely fitting in. She will get better. Love watching her take command of the boards.
I agree 100%! Dorka is looking comfortable and will get better each game. Like I kept telling people at the start of the season, WNBA, that it takes some players time to get adjusted. Some players come in with all kinds of confidence and try to do too much and then they struggle and then you have some players, like Dorka, who just come in, observe the situation and get in where they fit in. Once they get that moment, they slowly take off. Dorka is doing a wonderful job and I think she has put a hold on a starting position.

Reaction Score
It helps to have a good PG. Lindsay Allen set Dorka up perfectly a few times
Yes she did. Also, I noticed that the guards before Allen mostly ignored opportunities to get Dorka the ball. Their court vision is really lacking. I hope Coach Reeve continues starting Allen. Two rookies, Dorka and Diamond Miller, starting and both improve the team immensely.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Lol that was pretty much a textbook block out. She used her but do establish space and then stretched out her arms making yourself a huge target.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom