Doomed. Jeff Anderson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Doomed. Jeff Anderson

Reaction Score
The only people who like Jeff Anderson are Syracuse fans and people in his hometown of Rochester. We can blame Chris Rastatter, NCAA men’s basketball head of officials, who makes the Final Four assignments

Reaction Score
That is all Hurley can do at this point.
Agree. That and make a high percentage of your shots, mostly by "having" to playing through contact. Because of JA.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
We’re bigger, deeper and have more trouble getting called for fouls. A looser whistle helps us.
Anderson calls more fouls than the other two guys.

I don't recall issues with him from the Iona game, so maybe it'll be OK. Maybe he'll even come in with a pro-BE agenda!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Absolutely intentional and not at all surprising.
the hangover things GIF

Reaction Score
The lack of depth on Miami
The problem is, even if Anderson did not have a history officiating UConn games, his style allows for the game to devolve into a rock fight, street fight or whatever you see in the playgrounds. Unfortunately, this is a style that favors Miami more than UConn. If it is called uniformly, no problem. But when have we seen consistent officiating?
makes me feel otherwise but. Our guys do need to attack the rim

Reaction Score
No teams wins a NC without overcoming some adversity. 2004 had 2 fouls on Emeka, 2014 had Brimah’s 3pt play to OT. This run has been relatively stress free so far. Maybe this is moment we need to step up and overcome!

1680387846941.gif

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Who's the white haired ? He really sucks.

Reaction Score
Anderson calls more fouls than the other two guys.

I don't recall issues with him from the Iona game, so maybe it'll be OK. Maybe he'll even come in with a pro-BE agenda!
In the first half he was fine. There weren't many fouls called in the 1st half. Then when UConn was up by a lot in the 2nd half he decided to start calling fouls on UConn. I think he called 6 straight fouls on UConn while the other 2 refs didn't call any. Even when he wasn't in the best position to make the call. It was strange. Like he wanted to make a statement when he knew it didn't really affect the outcome.

Whatever. Hopefully he just calls a good game and doesn't have any effect on the outcome tonight.

Reaction Score
In the first half he was fine. There weren't many fouls called in the 1st half. Then when UConn was up by a lot in the 2nd half he decided to start calling fouls on UConn. I think he called 6 straight fouls on UConn while the other 2 refs didn't call any. Even when he wasn't in the best position to make the call. It was strange. Like he wanted to make a statement when he knew it didn't really affect the outcome.

Whatever. Hopefully he just calls a good game and doesn't have any effect on the outcome tonight.
The difference is, if we get a decent lead and Anderson starts reffing the scoreboard, Miami has shown they can erase double-digit leads.

Reaction Score
Which one of you was this:

LOL. He should not be capping players, but I will give him some credit. That is a good way to handle and defuse the situation

Reaction Score
LOL. He should not be capping players, but I will give him some credit. That is a good way to handle and defuse the situation
dapping players. Damn autocorrect

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Couldn't say this last night, but getting Anderson in the semis may help us NOT get him in the final. Either way, if he's squelched out like last night again, it's a non-issue.

Reaction Score
Watched with a bunch of friends that are not big college bball fans and they got a big kick out of the high knees.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
He's only 1/3 of the crew, and it's a Final Four game

Even John Cahill was decent on the National stage. Conference games, furgetaboutit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom