Dom Amore’s Sunday Read: Why Cooper Flagg fits UConn’s model of ‘basketball people' | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Dom Amore’s Sunday Read: Why Cooper Flagg fits UConn’s model of ‘basketball people'

Reaction Score
Trilly backtracking on his prediction and then throwing shade at guys crystal ball predictions "months out" surely was something.

Guy who makes a following predicting college basketball commitments suddenly finds it "unprofessional" when other guys do the same?
That’s not what he said at all?

Reaction Score
From the on3 article written by Jamie Shaw:

UConn was carrying some momentum in the Cooper Flagg recruitment, heading into his visit with Duke. Sources told me that the Huskies answered a lot of questions, and were real contenders. One source said that this meant the Duke visit had to go very well.

Leading into the visit, intel suggests that Duke understood they had some points they needed to hit while Flagg was on campus. One source also said that it was big for the Blue Devils to have all their class of 2024 recruits on campus at the same time, to make sure everyone felt good about each other.

Coming out of the visit, intel suggests that Duke hit their mark on the points they needed to hit. And they do have some confidence coming out of the weekend. Sources say that UConn still feels like they are in this, and are confident in their story and pitch, and are going to continue to push.

Reaction Score

UConn was carrying some momentum in the Cooper Flagg recruitment, heading into his visit with Duke. Sources told me that the Huskies answered a lot of questions, and were real contenders. One source said that this meant the Duke visit had to go very well.

Leading into the visit, intel suggests that Duke understood they had some points they needed to hit while Flagg was on campus. One source also said that it was big for the Blue Devils to have all their class of 2024 recruits on campus at the same time, to make sure everyone felt good about each other.

Coming out of the visit, intel suggests that Duke hit their mark on the points they needed to hit. And they do have some confidence coming out of the weekend. Sources say that UConn still feels like they are in this, and are confident in their story and pitch, and are going to continue to push.
So just another guy who knows nothing.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Cnn News GIF by Travis

Reaction Score

so no one has any idea.

Reaction Score

I can’t overanalyze or extrapolate anything favorable from this. It’s so neutral!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

I feel like this is a lot of words for “I don’t know.”

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Just logged onto instagram and saw Flagg’s Duke post. I literally felt sick to my stomach until I realized he had the exact same post about UConn. I’m not feeling confident but I hope he comes here. Big Pat gave the eyes so I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. I’m crossing my fingers!

Reaction Score
Facts lmao. Everytime he’s about to get to favorable about either side he hits you with the “BUT” haha

I was just looking for a modicum of indication that he was still leaning our way. But it’s perfectly down the middle.

I guess that’s still progress compared to where we were before his visit to Storrs.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

"UConn ... and are going to continue to push "

I like hearing that. Danny and staff will do as much as possible. In home visit ? Or get him back on campus for an unofficial? Let's win it at the buzzer.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

ChatGPT, write an article with no new information based on obvious inferences, but repeatedly use the word “sources” so it doesn’t sound like you’re talking entirely out of your rear end.

Reaction Score
Finally! After reading ten thousand Cooper Flagg posts in 3 or 4 threads I can at last proclaim, with no amount of certainty, zero, that Cooper Flagg is coming to UConn, and it is because Cooper believes that Hurley and his coaching staff have the proven ability to develop players at the highest levels and win as a program, as a team. Recognition and acknowledgement from Cooper and his family that UConn is the premier program in the nation right now.

Watch.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
That’s not what he said at all?

How else would you read it? Literally calling what recruiting guys do for a living "malpractice". Buddy, it's college basketball recruiting not brain surgery, it's all about clicks and he's no different.

Reaction Score
Just logged onto instagram and saw Flagg’s Duke post. I literally felt sick to my stomach until I realized he had the exact same post about UConn. I’m not feeling confident but I hope he comes here. Big Pat gave the eyes so I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. I’m crossing my fingers!
Do we fire Hurley and his whole darn staff if we don’t get Flagg?

;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom